Southern Empire just Wins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Behold the victory of the Empress, approx day 400.

There is basically no opposition to her now - I started as Vlandia and was loyal to it for a very long time against the odds, but in the end I just couldn't stop the steamroll. Vlandia had 4k strength vs the Empire's 12k, and there was simply no meaningful way to oppose them - so I flipped factions.

Now, only 3 factions really exist - Aserai, Western Empire, and Southern Empire. It's just a question of when the southern decides to eat them both - they're on borrowed time. Nothing can be done for them, they're hopelessly outmatched.

Some sort of internal clan strife mechanic needs to be introduced, I think.

Some sort of internal clan strife mechanic needs to be introduced, I think.
In the description of Vlandia, it says that it is prone to internal strife, though I assume this hasn't been implemented. Pretty annoyed that the WB mechanism for rebellion has been removed.

Same thing is happening on my playthrough.
They seem to... well yeah, just win. Southern Empire has about half the map. New lords keep joining. They keep taking new castles.

Some rebellion would be handy - mid game start to get a little bit boring as you are too weak to be any meaningfull strength and constatn fights with looters aint so interesting after 100th one :razz: Even if you are on winning side there is not much to du. Some internal fights for power inside faction would be nice.

khuzaits are rly weak imo, maybe let them start an invasion like the mongol invasion in medival total war, or smth similar (rise of the khergit or whatever you wanna call it)

Some rebellion would be handy - mid game start to get a little bit boring as you are too weak to be any meaningfull strength and constatn fights with looters aint so interesting after 100th one :razz: Even if you are on winning side there is not much to du. Some internal fights for power inside faction would be nice.

This. Early and mid game seems super grindy. They need to implement basic diplomacy interactions with the lords of your faction in general.

Western empire is strongest empire faction in my playthru and has eaten southern empire completely. khuzait and vlandia is strongest factions. I am playing as battania which is 3rd largest troop count in my playthru.

Crazy because in my game, Southern Empire no longer controls anything. Rhae kept doing utterly idiotic sieges with no resupply. I was her vassal early on but turned coat to Western Empire when Southern was down to just Vostrum. Glad she did well in your campaign.

khuzaits are rly weak imo, maybe let them start an invasion like the mongol invasion in medival total war, or smth similar (rise of the khergit or whatever you wanna call it)
They controll 1/3 of the map in my Campaign.

Yeah, I captured and killed monchug and khuzaits 7k troop army is swarming. So, khuzaite is quite scary hiding in town, cause i know my char is dead if he gets captured. lol Vlandia has 5k army and battania has 4.7k army in my playthru. Khuzaits definitely not weak. Western empire has 4.1k army and Northern has 1.8k so guessing northern gonna get eaten by western empire.

Yeah, I captured and killed monchug and khuzaits 7k troop army is swarming. So, khuzaite is quite scary hiding in town, cause i know my char is dead if he gets captured. lol Vlandia has 5k army and battania has 4.7k army in my playthru. Khuzaits definitely not weak. Western empire has 4.1k army and Northern has 1.8k so guessing northern gonna get eaten by western empire.
How do you see troop count? Is it in Encyclopedia?

Its in kingdom management under diplomacy, just click on each clan it will show your clans troop strength and other clans troop strength.

No, there really aren't. But to clarify, I mostly mean basic dialogue and interaction with lords and nobles. As, there aren't even simple questions added yet.
I was referring to kingdom management and Senate voting. But, yea I agree story and dialogue needs more breadth.

aE8OrK1.jpg

So what im supposed to do now? Do i just start a new game or what? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom