Something's brewing - AoFI v2 (singleplayer) development thread

Users who are viewing this thread

smurfin said:
Swadian Man at Arms said:
Ok the SP is here.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20316620/Age+of+False+Innocence.rar

Psst, the artillery isn't working too.
Thanks, I played for quite a bit and lots of fun  :grin:.

I'll continue to modify it because you know, the town names and Calradian lords...

Also, awesome work Shreddy.

And hope you'll make some nice lods for the uniforms. :mrgreen:

Finished the next gun. It's a Prussian musket.

prussianmusketrender1.jpg

prussianmusketrender2.jpg

Also, I don't know if I posted this screenshot yet, but I think it's cool looking. :razz:

newprussianinfantry2.jpg

Shred...

... Lobe you <3

Installing now :smile: will try to make you a trailer or something :grin:

I played it for a bit, was really fun except for the starting it (Had to hunt Looters until one of them dropped a pistol & ammo). Was a bit worrying at the start though, trying to face down a Bandit armed with a musket while I had a crossbow xD

Suggestion:

For the Tournaments, make them Fencing tournaments, everyone gets a sword (Possibly make a new model for "Fencing Sword"?) and it's 1v1 every round? Would be pretty cool & in era too.

von Afton said:
Wy Not an honorble Duel walk ten paces turn and fire

I think that that doesn't really represent a Tournament though, you can challenge people to duels though can't you?

& Also that is possible, because the 1866 mod had Western duels (walk 8 metres apart then wait for the bell, if you just shot them you lost honour)

Do we have to tell you it looks great? You must know already  :razz:

I love you Shredzorz....  i was sad when you stop working in this mod, but now your are working on a SINGLEPLAYER version, that made my day :grin: yes i know that it is a long projekt, and its far from done, but its great your working on it.

A suggestion, why not make it, so you using the european map from the 1257 AD mod, with permisson ofcourse, and then make the different country's soldiers and so on.. i know its a big project, but map is done, and you have models of weapons and uniforms, just need recolors, and scenes, i can help with info about Denmark, and i am sure there will be many others hwo will help with info about the country's :smile:

I hope you will think about it :grin:

Dennis

Yes.. and i think it would be great with no special war, but just europe in that time, then people can make their own history :smile: i would love it :grin:

Back
Top Bottom