Someone help please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Oric

Recruit
Hi guys, I'm new to the TW forums, although I have been browsing for a while now. I downloaded 0.751 yesterday (following the installation instructions) and I installed it. I then extracted it to the modules file (I couldn't find a folder for it anywhere on my computer, so I just made it up). It successfully extracted, and I went to open the game, and it wasn't there in the modules list, the only thing that was there was Native!

I then tried native, just to see if it'd work, and it didn't. About 5 seconds in it froze, and said an error was found.

I really wanna play this mod, and if anyone could help me, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Okay, I'll see if I can help.

Are you using Mount & Blade 0.751 together with Brother Against Brother 0.75?  The mod does not work with the current version of M&B, so you have to be sure to have the right version.  And there ought to be a modules folder already on your computer, inside the main M&B directory, where Native is kept.  On my computer, Brother Against Brother is in the folder
C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade 0.751\Modules\Brother Against Brother .75
Yours ought to be somewhere similar.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you still can't get it fixed!

Thanks for the help. I get it to appear now, and to load. I create my character and stats, and right  when I'm done my character's appearance and click done, that's when it freezes. Sometimes it just stays in that menu, and sometimes it shows the map but nothing happens. It just freezes.

More help would be great =]

Hmm.  If it comes up at all, that means you've got the right version and the mod's in the right place.  Strange that it jambs right there, though.  You might want to try pressing Alt-Tab (might have to do it a couple times), and see if it brings up an error message of some sort.  Has anyone else ever encountered this problem?

. . . And if nothing else, you can always wait for Brother Against Brother 0.8 to come out.  :wink:

Thanks a lot. If anyone can help, that'd be great. If, thanks for the help you've already given me Mkeller. I'll try it a couple more times, just incase.

Back
Top Bottom