Some humble questions and suggestions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

SkirmisherBR

Veteran
Hi guys, first of all, Well Done! very well done, a really loved your mod, it's well developed, a lot of fun things to do e so on =).Well, i got some questions:
1)I dont know if it is a bug or something,but the item prices are too high here. sometimes i can drain the money of the arms & armor dealer inventory with the loot of a single battle.Im wanting to know if this is normal or if there is a way to change this?, not that this a huuge fault or something but....anyway,(Advance ten paces! xD)
obs:I liked the way you guys think about the people who has slower computers(like me xD) Please always post those  more " light" versions, so more and more people can enjoy your epic work!
2)A suggestion:I dont know if this is possible in the warband modding universe, but my suggestion is about Custom commander, i dont even know if this is the right place to post it, im new here and im brazilian(im not using google translator xD),but anyway,here is my proposition,the option to take control of an AI soldier of your party(not only the companions),a rule: You can only take control of soldier that has a lower level than you,i dont know if you guys catch my meaning....When i enter on a battle, and i fall unconsiscious is boring to keep waiting or need to end the battle to change commander,  So Resuming: Bot Control without having to restart the battle.

OBS:I really liked the fórums,here in Brazil, we have heavy discussions on the gaming fórums,and i dont see this actions here, so i decided to register today, great fórums, great game, great mod, keep up the good work!
Congratulations: Game devs,Mod devs and Players,you guys ROCK!!(If you readed all,thank you! :razz:)

Regards, SkirmisherBR.

Back
Top Bottom