Some annoying/major bugs i have encountered

Users who are viewing this thread

pbl

Recruit
1-The first and major bug i found, is the fact you can make your companion form a party, steal the soldiers, disband the party, and repeat. you can do this at not cost at all and get free gold and units if done over long periods of time.

2-I managed to make my own kingdom after like 3 days of playing. after about 700-800 days ingame it was just me vs the northern empire. Sometimes they would start a war with me, but i wouldnt get a notification on the side of the screen, usually this was followed by one of my lords deserting my kingdom. Im very sure that making a save after this happens will corrupt the save file. If you make peace with them and then save before you quit the game it all works fine aftewards.

i know this is the case because earlier today it happened also, but i had a backup save from b4 we went to war. and i continued that save until just now when i quit the game after not making peace in the same situation.

heres a picture from ealier today b4 the first corruption i encountered:

1-The first and major bug i found, is the fact you can make your companion form a party, steal the soldiers, disband the party, and repeat. you can do this at not cost at all and get free gold and units if done over long periods of time.

2-I managed to make my own kingdom after like 3 days of playing. after about 700-800 days ingame it was just me vs the northern empire. Sometimes they would start a war with me, but i wouldnt get a notification on the side of the screen, usually this was followed by one of my lords deserting my kingdom. Im very sure that making a save after this happens will corrupt the save file. If you make peace with them and then save before you quit the game it all works fine aftewards.

i know this is the case because earlier today it happened also, but i had a backup save from b4 we went to war. and i continued that save until just now when i quit the game after not making peace in the same situation.

heres a picture from ealier today b4 the first corruption i encountered:

You pay for your companions party tho.

thats only if you wait until you have to pay.
If you disband them right after making them and stealing the soldiers they generate you dont pay anything. its super easy to get high tier soldiers
you could make a cavalry in a matter of minutes

one bug ive found is that with the aserai culture trait, I don't get the 30% cheaper caravan greation its still 15000 for me.

Back
Top Bottom