[SOLO][BUG][MISSION] Track down bandits : Too far away !

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

- v1.04
- current version save
- no 3rd party tool
- description below
- you can reproduced it by getting the same mission, but it appear to be relatively random
- I don't have the saved game anymore
- don't have screenshot, but not necessary IMO
- I don't have the logs under my hand now

Yesterday the Mayor of Matsui gave me question : Hunt down masterless men to secure trade route (quest name : "Track down bandits" or something like that). I ran around all Ireland for hours (in real life time). Then I have got a game message about some fief looted by masterless men. Since the name of the fief didn't told me anything, I save, and rebooted the game with cheats, I pressed CTRL+T to see the looted fief, then I saw the "blue" band of masterless men in Scotland ! I killed them with a CTRL+LEFT CLICK since it would have take me half an hour to go there... Maybe when a mayor says "hunt down nearby enemies" they can be really near, and not on the other side of the map, what do you think about it ? ^^
On the other hand, I'm really enthusiastic about the VC Reforged Edition ! Do you have any release date ? ^^

Sorry but this quest cycles through recent attacks, and then picks the group. This is a Native quest and nothing was done to it on our part. SO yes it's possible that if a trader or a caravan was attacked by vikings or masterless men, 20 days ago, they could be miles away.

Back
Top Bottom