SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Have You considered adding additional castles like the castles in these mods : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115163.0.html-Historic Castles
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115960.msg2793517.html#msg2793517-Utrehd's Castle Pack

gotrek43 said:
Have You considered adding additional castles like the castles in these mods : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115163.0.html-Historic Castles
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,115960.msg2793517.html#msg2793517-Utrehd's Castle Pack

Now those packs specifically but something like those.

I would like to suggest putting the troop trees in the game under Game Concepts like in the Floris Mod Pack. It would be really helpful to have a reference to it in game. This is a little off topic, but where can I find the troop tree? haha

it would take a whle lot of work but I have had an idea float'n around in my head since I started playing m&B a long time ago...

the ability to ambush..like The Patriot style..

just like a camp option to "set ambush here" then you can wait or set a commander (lord or companion) give them troops.. then select possible targets (leaving allies alone but getting enemy caravans)

Hidin' inthe bushes, hid'n behind the stumps and logs, snatchin your people up so they better hide their kids and hide their wife..    :mrgreen:

and maybe battle scenes for it and all..

I know sounds like way to much but I think it would be cool..  :cool:

(and you could collect your loot at anytime from the unfortunate victims)

t11 said:
I would like to suggest putting the troop trees in the game under Game Concepts like in the Floris Mod Pack. It would be really helpful to have a reference to it in game. This is a little off topic, but where can I find the troop tree? haha

It's here on the board. I'd rather for people to play the game to figure out the troops though.

@HopeSlayer
The scripts for making the action would be easy to do but deciding how to ambush your enemies without them seeing you could get difficult. Plus it would be almost impossible to do simulate on the battlefield.

I just playe dthe mod its quite impressive and most creative I would say, but the problem is I found less war between faction due bandits ramming owned the lords and nobles, they kicking nobles butt which make the kingdom have less war and campaign, I sbeing a mercenary for more than a month for several factions and no campaign given by the marshall and always aborted(completed without reason for bloody long time) or ended up I just keep following Marshall endless

Stuff that could be added to SoD Warlords:
- CC troop tree window (If you have the time to play around with the numbers... If not, maybe a volunteer could do it. This window is very comfortable and informative)
- PBOD (giving your troops orders before battle + formations+AI + spear bracing)
- Warband Entrenched. You can build an entrenched camp which is easier to defend than a normal field battle.

ya  :cry:

if only they could code a way to stay hiden like a counter-spotting skill lol

and it would kind of work if they could use the same thing they do for sieges.. logs = walls ect.

sorry I can't help I'm not good with computers as you may have observed at the help thread lol

but you guys have done a phenomenal job so far so I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait for the future.. and we know it's gonna be great.

HopeSlayer said:
sorry I can't help I'm not good with computers as you may have observed at the help thread lol

but you guys have done a phenomenal job so far so I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait for the future.. and we know it's gonna be great.
Thank you! We all appreciate everyone's support. It's just that the suggestion thread can get ridiculous. It'll help us out if people could come up with more things that could add to the current gameplay.

For Instance someone suggested that I make it so that nobles lead regiments instead of any troop. I think this is a good and helpful idea.

I'll think of suggestions that wouldn't be to hard to implement. I play the 2.4 all the time and I absolutely love this mod one of the best on MB.

I'll add on to the list a bit after a while

Suggestions:

Back
Top Bottom