So my army is huge...

Users who are viewing this thread

ShotGlockMF

Recruit
And eats a lot. Too much. I've cut my army down to about 170 so I can still compete, but they still take up way too much food.

I've tried TweakMB but can't edit how much they eat. Is there anyway I can edit how much they eat/when they eat without losing any morale? I imagine they all must be really fat because they eat so damn much, but 5 minutes later in a battle they're all fit. It must be the way they do their hair...

I take it you don't use hard-tack. Other food types are just morale boosters and you are not supposed to feed an army with them. Have you noticed that food amounts are significantly smaller than in Native?

So just buy some hard-tack and you'll be fine without any tweaks.

Hard-tack? I'll give that a go. My army was at about 232, then I downsized it, then I put it up to 360 ( max at the moment for me ) to deal with a siege no one would help defend.

Hard-tack, can be bought in ANY town, it looks like a long box in the goods merchants shop.
i can feed an army of 460 with that.
when you have big armys food will NOT keep moral up, never check your moral report in the report menu and just fight every 1-2 days, cause recent events are the only thing that will keep them happy

Having 10 Trade skill will reduce the Hard-Tack cost (and all other prices) from 2000 to 780. It will also reduce the weekly wages.

If you fight and take prisoners, you should be ok with money.

Back
Top Bottom