Smithing breaks the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's what you have been saying: there is no problem, you're all stupid heads, how stupid of you cheaters to pick the forbidden fruit knowing as Smithing and then blame the game for your own greed.
Thank you! That is exactly what I’ve been saying.

But as I also stated before, TW should fix smithing.

To stay in the same range of metaphors, since these appear to work; When a kid starts to learn to ride a bike he will probably fall down. And he will keep falling down, over and over again. Unless you put trainingwheels on the bike. Tada, you’ve dummyproofed the bike. TW apparently needs to dummyproof smithing so the kids dont bruise their knees and egos when they repeatedly fall down.

LOL Glaive balanced they said xD one shots on foot easy straight from the start with low skills. While Two handed Axe does around 50-60 ish xD

200 damage for 196 denars well worth it when i had to buy an axe for 1k that did 1/4 in damage xD

Last edited:
LOL Glaive balanced they said xD one shots on foot easy straight from the start with low skills. While Two handed Axe does around 50-60 ish xD

200 damage for 196 denars well worth it when i had to buy an axe for 1k that did 1/4 in damage xD

OMG how would a huge ****ing halberd build to kill armored-professional-soldiers-outright hit harder then a little ****y sword or a "2 handed axe" 1/3 it's size that is for felling trees and gets put into video games because of stupid memes.
Obliviously it's a balance issue with the game and not your muttep baby imagination!
Yippie ****ing Skippy!

I finished my first games a few days ago and didn't even touch smithing. Became king of my own kingdom and everything, it was fun.
Me too, it's easy to ignore smithing

OMG how would a huge ****ing halberd build to kill armored-professional-soldiers-outright hit harder then a little ****y sword or a "2 handed axe" 1/3 it's size that is for felling trees and gets put into video games because of stupid memes.
Obliviously it's a balance issue with the game and not your muttep baby imagination!
Yippie ****ing Skippy!

Me too, it's easy to ignore smithing
Think its an bonus bug...it shows 40 in cut something on stat but when you hover it with another weapon comparing it shows 120 something (Same with long glaive. Says 22 cut damage, but it one shots all targets like nothing (even lords) on low skills on clean hit on foot to add ^^)...Either they are testing that weapon on different things or Armagans son or grandson are liking that weapon so well that he dont dare to change it out of love :wink: but what do i know ^^ its borderline OP atm though, Two handed axe and swords but slight lower (since its easier to hit with) should do most, then this one with lowest tier even... along with the other models since you have reach and isnt as much riskfull to use compared to them, Spears have this tradeoff because of this very reason''' why should an 160 denar low tier glaive be 3-4 times stronger then an higher tier two handed axe that cost 2k ?! makes no sense at all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom