MP Skirmish

Users who are viewing this thread

What about 2 parties of 3 since, I know it's hard to get 12 people on while the game is in early access.

I actually misread your first post, I thought that was what you meant in the first place.

The thing is if we all go solo we are all chucked into the queue against other clan stacks anyways so we end up forming our own stack to counter act that.

I actually misread your first post, I thought that was what you meant in the first place.

The thing is if we all go solo we are all chucked into the queue against other clan stacks anyways so we end up forming our own stack to counter act that.
Eh fair enough

My feedback for Skirmish Gamemode:

Over all Experience: 3/10

Issues:
Balancing (Cav specifically)
Servers and Lag
Calculations

At this point Skirmish is almost completely dead in NA. The servers are so laggy it looks like frame drops, making it impossible to block. As this is their comp. gamemode, it's quite sad to see skirmish get such crap servers. Adding on to all this is the lack of balance between factions. Everyone has suggested things on this so I won't go into detail. As for Calvary, they shouldn't be in Skirmish at all. If they have to be, limit to two, and cut their health in half. This is supposed to be a gamemode based on small skimrishes and skill, cav has no place in that.

Issue : Players camping the secondary spawn points.

Solution : 10 sec cd and they will receive 10 damage per sec. To get them to engage battle, specially range classes.

Issue : Players camping the secondary spawn points.

Solution : 10 sec cd and they will receive 10 damage per sec. To get them to engage battle, specially range classes.
Better solution: Stop making spawns inaccessible. If a team is getting whooped that badly that they are being spawn killed then it's better it just ends quickly. The actual solution to that is some semblance of team balance, which hopefully the upcoming ranked mode will fix :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom