Single Player game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Saxon1974

Veteran
Question;

It appears that Mount & Blade comes out in a couple of weeks and as I understand it there are enhancements to the single player game. I have not seen anything regarding beta testing for the single player piece of the game.

I assume the release in a couple of weeks will include the single player changes?

there is a seperate Beta for singleplayer,  due to the more indepth testing I think they are a bit more picky with who they chose to test it.

Single player beta tester candidates were supposed to PM a certain developer. I think is name is Nijis or something along the lines.
I'm not sure if they're still accepting new ones though.

Aw come on, Qwerty.

Oh and I THINK they accepted pretty much anyone who asked, but would prefer people with experience modding the game.

Ok thanks for the replies. I wonder how the single player beta is going.

Also wondering if when the game is released will my mod's still work based on M&B 1.011 or not.

Im not really that interested in Multiplayer but If the new release can be installed without breaking my mods I will definitely be buying it.

Hyperion said:
Single player beta tester candidates were supposed to PM a certain developer. I think is name is Nijis or something along the lines.

Aw come on, Qwerty.

Oh and I THINK they accepted pretty much anyone who asked, but would prefer people with experience modding the game.

really?  bugger.  I didnt apply because I have no modding experience so assumed I wouldnt be accepted.

Qwertyman said:
Hyperion said:

Aw come on, Qwerty.

really?  bugger.  I didnt apply because I have no modding experience so assumed I wouldnt be accepted.
Same here. But I think I'll just wait it out now anyway :wink:. 27 days left, if I'm correct.

Will Warband in single player have a built in troop creator, cause i got bored of the original troops and decided to make my own and also modify some of the others for a bit more of a challange.
I just think that if u can be ur own faction u should be able to make ur own units (aslong as they are balanced)

Adorno said:
There's no built in troop creator/editor, but maybe Hokie's troop editor will work with Warband.
Mods from 1.011 will definitely not work with warband. A new module system will of course be released.

Yes, it works like a charm.

And here is the link for SP beta board, in case you want to peek.

Sarejo said:
Adorno said:
There's no built in troop creator/editor, but maybe Hokie's troop editor will work with Warband.
Mods from 1.011 will definitely not work with warband. A new module system will of course be released.

Yes, it works like a charm.

And here is the link for SP beta board, in case you want to peek.

Excellent, thanks Mate!

Back
Top Bottom