Simple question about mods

Users who are viewing this thread

aron1488

Recruit
Hey guys!

I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla?
I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game.
Can someone tell me any info about this.

I want to use it ONLY for personal usage.

Why not keep it as a mod though? At the first sight of a patch you might lose the item.

You can have as many mods as you wish too, as long as they are compatible, you might want to look into this.

Why not keep it as a mod though? At the first sight of a patch you might lose the item.

You can have as many mods as you wish too, as long as they are compatible, you might want to look into this.
Cause there are some mods which contains lot of stuffs which I dont need or like for example open source armory mod. There are a lot of cool new armors and helmets but most of them look like from a fantasy. Yes I know patches overwrite the files, but I really would like to know how to do it

Cause there are some mods which contains lot of stuffs which I dont need or like for example open source armory mod. There are a lot of cool new armors and helmets but most of them look like from a fantasy. Yes I know patches overwrite the files, but I really would like to know how to do it
I'm not sure then, you might have more luck in the Modding Section of the forum.

Though if that's what you want, wouldn't it be easier to remove the items you don't want from the mod? Or simply make a new module using excusively the items you want?

My problem is I cannot find any instruction about it, there is no video not even a picture or info. Modding is far from me, I can only change equipment of the troops. I mean in warband folders were so much simplier. Now If I download mod for Bannerlord I dont know where to put the files. there are 3 different module data folder under native folder and it is not clear in which folder should I work

Just place them here: Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules
I gonna try it but. If there is a very simple mod khuzait war mask, it adds only 1 helmet to the game. If I put the whole folder under modules folder, then I edit with notepad the unit's equipment for example I want that the heavy lancer uses this new helmet ingame, will it work?

I gonna try it but. If there is a very simple mod khuzait war mask, it adds only 1 helmet to the game. If I put the whole folder under modules folder, then I edit with notepad the unit's equipment for example I want that the heavy lancer uses this new helmet ingame, will it work?
You're starting to dive deeper into actual modding, which is The Forge section of the forum.

Otherwise, if I remember well, the troop files are in the Native/Sandbox Folders in Module.

You're starting to dive deeper into actual modding, which is The Forge section of the forum.

Otherwise, if I remember well, the troop files are in the Native/Sandbox Folders in Module.
Please can you share the link of the forum cause I posted there to the forge section and someone wrote this is for warband modding

Back
Top Bottom