SP Native Simetrical's View of Reality™, v. 1.0 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

burn said:
i reckon ancient walker, noo8 and u should make mods that support each other instead of deleting a popular mod just to have a go at another mod.
That's impossible. The mods overwrite the same files. The only way to combine them is to manually copy lines from one mod to the other.

Right after I click the Start a new game option, before the character screen. Clicking the ignore button a few times makes it past this part, but entering the tournament afterwards froze up my computer entirely.

compfreak said:
That's impossible. The mods overwrite the same files. The only way to combine them is to manually copy lines from one mod to the other.
The point is, that would be quite practical with my mod and Mag7, since I add basically no content but rather change the general system.
pkt-zer0 said:
Right after I click the Start a new game option, before the character screen. Clicking the ignore button a few times makes it past this part, but entering the tournament afterwards froze up my computer entirely.
Hmm, odd. Well, I don't view it as a major issue if you can just use the other file. Anyone else getting this problem?

-Simetrical

Works fine form me althought atletic cap seems not working.
So far good fun. And old tactics doesn't work.
Cavalry seems to be more devastating (and realistic), but I have not confront Swadian knights so I can't evaluate couched lance removal effect.
Tournament change is great.
Overall so far - well done!

Sim, would it be possible for you to put up a complete list of changes and such? Or is it already in the first post...

Back
Top Bottom