Sieges broken?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, ever since the first patch, my sieges is completely broken. Both sides become completely bugged, attackers will just pace forward and back infront of the castle not really doing anything, while defenders will just get stuck into the walls, archers will just stay off the walls not doing anything, giving them orders to defend a section of the walls doesn't work either. Is this just me or is it for everyone?

yeah i experienced this today while defending a small garrison of 200 troops against 700 west empire troops but i managed to save the city by throwing down the explosive things at them got so many kills and a great way to level up throwing and athletics
ive only had the attackers glitch out

yeah i experienced this today while defending a small garrison of 200 troops against 700 west empire troops but i managed to save the city by throwing down the explosive things at them got so many kills and a great way to level up throwing and athletics
ive only had the attackers glitch out
I did exactly the same thing lmao, they just stand by the door, I got like 20 kills at a time when I threw down the exploding bombs or whatever they are.

My defending sieges go to eternal loading screen, while attacking seems to work. I captured a castle successfully and right after have to defend it, but I can't defend because it will stick to the loading screen. I guess I have to give up the castle for the time being.

One weird thing I've seen is that when you're helping a garrison sally forth from the outside, the entire force will spawn inside the castle and will use the regular field battle AI. That means no one actually takes up defensive positions and everyone is down in the courtyard in a huge mosh-pit. You have to manually open the gates to go attack the force outside. I don't think its working as intended.

Yeah bro. I hear you. I shot a video of nearly 50 troops, spooning eachother in fron of the siege tower instead of climbing into the castle during a siege. i was so furious. Troops get breain**** during sieges.

One weird thing I've seen is that when you're helping a garrison sally forth from the outside, the entire force will spawn inside the castle and will use the regular field battle AI. That means no one actually takes up defensive positions and everyone is down in the courtyard in a huge mosh-pit. You have to manually open the gates to go attack the force outside. I don't think its working as intended.
This might actually be my problem, cuz on my defensive siege i have always come in from the outside to helo the defenders, never actually been inside from the get go hmm

The AI also don't rush the siege tower's ladders as intended, I just besieged a castle and even if there are 3 ladders in the tower they were barely using one, so my men were getting slaughtered on top because only one man was getting out of the tower at a time.

We managed (barely) to get on the wall because half of the defenders were stuck in a wall beneath not even moving, so yes the sieges are pretty much broken.

Back
Top Bottom