Siege Server Test (EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

There is a custom siege server open (EU) for testing, it would help us a great deal if you could join the server and play for some time while we investigate some stability issues.

Two matches I played none crashed, and that's quite an advance from my last experience. "Somehow" yesterday there was more people playing than usual, keeping 1 Siege in the custom servers could actually work to get players more engaged in the mp.

Two matches I played none crashed, and that's quite an advance from my last experience. "Somehow" yesterday there was more people playing than usual, keeping 1 Siege in the custom servers could actually work to get players more engaged in the mp.
The population is there; I think people are just waiting for something to happen (new game modes, big MP patch etc). Server stability really helped keep the population up though - i'd love if this server could be left up during EA. It really did a lot to help the community.

Thing is, we, the players that despite the current state of the multiplayer, have kept playing this since EA launch, are helping into this EA path of the dev process and "testing" for free for a game we paid for. TW should be giving something back to the players, and I'm not talking about accolades or some similar cosmetic thingy. Some of us might feel cheated if after all this hassle TW doesn't make a solid MP (my personal main concern is combat, maps and class selction).

Thing is, we, the players that despite the current state of the multiplayer, have kept playing this since EA launch, are helping into this EA path of the dev process and "testing" for free for a game we paid for. TW should be giving something back to the players, and I'm not talking about accolades or some similar cosmetic thingy. Some of us might feel cheated if after all this hassle TW doesn't make a solid MP (my personal main concern is combat, maps and class selction).
I would counter-point by saying that is exactly the point of EA. It is designed so players test the game for free; that is literally the whole idea.

It wasn't a trick; there was a big warning on the storepage.

I understand this is EA and all that comes with it, but it's understandable as well that we paid for this and we're dedicating our time into helping at something that's professionally defined as testing. Besides that client - EA product discussion, I expect this time and hassle to have some results in the further development of this, meaning we've been exposing, with our time and dedication, how bad or good the current combat or MP is, and TW should keep on working taking the feedback into account. We already did support TW with our money.

Back
Top Bottom