Siege Ai (attacker) needs to be fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

timo477

Recruit
not sure if this specific one is been reported yet but i have alot of problems with soldiers bringen siege towers to the wall or rams to the door breaking the door and then ignoring the opening they made and switch to using ladders besides that alot of the time my siege weapons dont work because the ai get stuck on them or the ammo pile is sunken in the ground.

yea i have the same problems , some times the siege tower door does not go all the way to the wall , so the soldiers cant get down to the walls ald all die to archer fire, trebuches usualy gets alot of friendly fire .

they defnaly need to fix a bit of the siege stuff , its so cool to see and use , but its actualy not worth the time to build .most times, just the normal ladders and a ram will be better than anything else

I would say the AI on both sides of sieges need to be fixed. In terms of the attacker though, I think its mainly path finding and decision making. I have also had a problem with them dropping siege equipment to go one by one up a ladder to their deaths.

When using the siege tower, they only take the middle and right ladder for me. They seem to not use the left at all.

Back
Top Bottom