SP - UI Show hard learning cap for skills

Users who are viewing this thread

scarface52

Grandmaster Knight
The below image is just native Bannerlord.
261550-20210508163133-1.png

I am assuming the learning limit indicated on the tooltip is the value in which the "Learning Limit Exceeded" penalty starts. In that case, what does the green line represents? It's not the hard cap as you can go well beyond it. It would be great to have an explanation on that.

Now, my suggestion is that the end of the green line should be the point where the "Learning Limit Exceeded" penalty starts and the zone between that and the hard learning cap of the skill should be in a different color so the player can see the actual limit of the skill.

Also, the learning limit tooltip should probably list its components too.

The learning limit is supposed to indicate when the learning limit will drop below x1.0 but I just tested this and the learning limit indicator is at the wrong place, the learning limit is not actually correct. While we're fixing this I'll make sure to include the tooltip update, to show what is determining that learning limit number.

I took the note. Thank you for the report.

The learning limit is supposed to indicate when the learning limit will drop below x1.0 but I just tested this and the learning limit indicator is at the wrong place, the learning limit is not actually correct. While we're fixing this I'll make sure to include the tooltip update, to show what is determining that learning limit number.

I took the note. Thank you for the report.
Thanks for the quick answer. Just to be sure that I understand you correctly; the green line is supposed to match the learning limit indicated on the tooltip, right?

Also, would it be possible to show the hard cap of the skill since it can improve under x1.0 learning rate? It would be helpful for the players who like to min/max their characters.

After reloading a save, activated perks change their place to be on top. Is this intended by any chance?
skill.png

the green line is supposed to match the learning limit indicated on the tooltip, right?
And and it does, when I checked it 50 mins ago. The problem is not that they don't match, it's that the number itself and the placement of the indicator is wrong. Those will be fixed.

would it be possible to show the hard cap of the skill since it can improve under x1.0 learning rate?
I would rather fix the indicator to show >x1.0 and maybe show the hard cap in the tooltip maybe. To not have visual clutter.

After reloading a save, activated perks change their place to be on top. Is this intended by any chance?
This is fixed internally, should be live with the next update.

That's what I mean with "the placement of the indicator is wrong." Tooltip and the indicator both should say 190 so even though both tooltip and the indicator match, they show the wrong limit value.
Excuse me for insisting on not understanding. :smile: Thanks for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom