Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Antaeus

Squire
I tend to play as female characters... shoulder armour doesn't seem to quite fit them. It is a consistent experience for female characters. I'm currently on version 1.5.5 Beta, but it was also present on 1.5.4 and earlier versions.

Summary: Most shoulder armour doesn't fit female characters correctly. Armour that covers the majority of shoulders doesn't look as bad as armour that only covers parts of the shoulder (see image below) - but I think this is because it hides the poor fit rather than because the poor fit doesn't exist, it seems to affect most actual shoulder armour (It doesn't seem to affect scarves). This leaves the armour appearing to float above the character.

How to Reproduce: Apply shoulder armour to female characters

Scene Name: Trade, inventory and party screens, in battle.

Media:
xkYhKZO.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i9-8950
RAM: 32GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 1024 GB

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

I just thought I'd note:

In the new 1.5.6 dev video (posted below), at 2:03 it shows the AI character Zuad. Her shoulder armour is floating about 3 inches above her shoulders, as per this reported issue... so this issue doesn't seem to have been addressed yet, - it even occurs in the dev videos...

Back
Top Bottom