Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rgl log:
Error: Unable to load battle2.ogg Error: Unable to load battle1.ogg Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg Error: Unable to load battle1.ogg Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg Error: Unable to load battle3.ogg Error: Unable to load battle1.ogg

:cry:

I keep getting the error message " unable to find material_08_normal " or something similar, during the opening loading. Has this happened to anyone else, and are there any suggestions as to fixes?

Note: Warband is updated to 1.131.

You should send some of your ninja and samurai textures over to cRPG.They could really use this stuff.

Jamould said:
Banok said:
This mod looks awesome, downloading. the models are SOO fantastic.

What do you / your modellers think of letting cRPG use your models? the mod who made it usually adds items if someone lets him use them. there are a few Japanese/samurai clans in the mod, but there are virtually no japanese armour/weapons. myself and many cRPG players would nerdgasm if your amazing armour/weapons got put in that multiplayer mod. many people are using the old "strange armour", and it looks disgusting!

That would Be brilliant. Crpg really needs some Samurai stuff

I have to say no. Why?
Thanks to those armors and weapons my mod is really original. I don`t want to lose it sending my models to anybody, who ask for them.
If cRPG creators really need new models so much, why they can`t make some? They have great mod with so many fans! Someone can do it for them, right?

And now good things :smile:
I`ve made new kimonos for arena and for civilians/taisho/daimyo
Some screens:
mb53-1.jpg

mb49-1.jpg

mb59-1.jpg

mb60-1.jpg

mb62-1.jpg

mb68.jpg

One more thing, masks for ANBU Squads (manhunters):
noh_mask_render2-1.jpg

mb75-1.jpg

mb74-1.jpg

and ANBU armor
anbu_armor_render.jpg

Problem with material_08 has been fixed.
If you want to fix it, just delete awp sniper rifle (one of my models for counter-strike source :smile: ) from new_weapons1.brf and delete correct line in item_kinds1.txt.

woyo-sensei said:
Problem with material_08 has been fixed.
If you want to fix it, just delete awp sniper rifle (one of my models for counter-strike source :smile: ) from new_weapons1.brf and delete correct line in item_kinds1.txt.

:twisted:  Please, provide  files  to  .brf and  item_kids  with correction  fix.  Not all are in stock there is no program to fix the file    .brf  .  The patch  fix  would be very useful.

It is waiting for a new version of the game. Fans are very much grateful to you for a very good modification on Japan.  :grin:

Really nice work on the civilian clothes and masks! However I have one remark about the last armour. You should play with selection in Photoshop, because the metal parts of it turned blue.

woyo-sensei said:
Jamould said:
Banok said:

What do you / your modellers think of letting cRPG use your models? the mod who made it usually adds items if someone lets him use them. there are a few Japanese/samurai clans in the mod, but there are virtually no japanese armour/weapons. myself and many cRPG players would nerdgasm if your amazing armour/weapons got put in that multiplayer mod. many people are using the old "strange armour", and it looks disgusting!

I have to say no. Why?
Thanks to those armors and weapons my mod is really original. I don`t want to lose it sending my models to anybody, who ask for them.
If cRPG creators really need new models so much, why they can`t make some? They have great mod with so many fans! Someone can do it for them, right?

I understand totally. I just thought it was worth asking just incase :smile:

Loving the new masks!

You make a good point. I think there's a glitch with the camping,but if its intentional i totally understand.When i camp sometimes i get attacked by ninjas but the only difference between winning and losing these battles is a moral boost/drop. And if i stay in the same spot i will only get attacked again. Also i'm rping a ninja and i really want a real ninja hood!

I'd like to see the architectural model on the map and castles and cities in the interior like a  modification Onin no Ran  http://www.vojska.net/eng/games/mount-and-blade/mod/onin-no-ran/

Allow me to propose an idea to make an additional model weapons - Tessen.

Tessen - Japanese fighting fan, literally from the Japanese language means "iron fan. Thanks to the export from Japan, Tess became known in China. Later, Tess has been used in other countries of continental Asia (up to Persia), differently named, but the ancestor of the steel fan still was common. Until the middle of the XIX century battle fan was a regular feature of the Japanese warlords.
f9353bacc777.jpg

da05fc836059.jpg

0ff9040389f0.jpg

2fba60002f0c.jpg

b4a59e888153.jpg

08adda256399.jpg

...And as a good informational site on weapons and elements of the sword 
http://www.shibuiswords.com/tsubatypes.htm      + http://www.shibuiswords.com/tsuba.htm

Is this mod already dead? there are still quite a few problems that need to be addressed.

Don`t worry. I`m still alive :smile: I`m working on something really good, little surprise for you, guys :smile: Give me more time, ok?

woyo-sensei said:
Jamould said:
Banok said:

I have to say no. Why?
Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom