Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Benrir said:
caprera said:

I think it's for 1.131, but it might work for both. (At least it works fine with 1.131)

Yes, it`s working fine with both version of Warband. Next release will be for 1.131 with Diplomacy Mod v3.0.

PS. Mod is uploaded to M&B Repository. See first post.

I tried it a little yesteday and looks well made. My compliments as Sengoku fan.

Btw you should do something about faction colors.
They are too bright...at least find a way to make them less eye punching

This mod looks awesome, downloading. the models are SOO fantastic.

What do you / your modellers think of letting cRPG use your models? the mod who made it usually adds items if someone lets him use them. there are a few Japanese/samurai clans in the mod, but there are virtually no japanese armour/weapons. myself and many cRPG players would nerdgasm if your amazing armour/weapons got put in that multiplayer mod. many people are using the old "strange armour", and it looks disgusting!

Samurais seem to be a bit much too common in the current version, so perhaps you could make them elite units to be hired from castles for an expensive price?

Lord Benrir said:
Samurais seem to be a bit much too common in the current version, so perhaps you could make them elite units to be hired from castles for an expensive price?

Its still in alpha phase and this is a shogun mod which means all those Samurai and ninja stuff are the majority of the troops and he is probably gonna make a Japanese map and smaller clans too later

I am experiencing several crashes while playing. Random crashes, don't know why. Does this has anything to do with my game or the mod needs some fixing in the scripts? When I start game it says " Warning cant find mesh 08____" or something like that. Do you know why?

Why is this an executable installer? Why not just use a compression utility like winrar to package the files? It would be easier for you, not to mention the fact that we wouldn't have to scan it for viruses...

Derra said:
I am experiencing several crashes while playing. Random crashes, don't know why. Does this has anything to do with my game or the mod needs some fixing in the scripts? When I start game it says " Warning cant find mesh 08____" or something like that. Do you know why?

I get that "mesh 08" error too, but my game does not crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom