Shoes, glorious shoes!

What are the optimal amount of pairs of shoes?

Votes: 27 14.0%

Votes: 45 23.3%

Votes: 47 24.4%

Votes: 26 13.5%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 7+

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • A new pair every occassion

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

took a slightly better picture with the help of daylight.
I have a thing for suede...oh and I forgot two pairs.
d0zxM.jpg

also it just so happened that I was wearing the purple pumps with my new tights yesterday so naturally I took a pretty picture of that as well. :razz:
i40-M.jpg

Whats going on with todays footwear, does everything have to be bright colored? That neony orange color is so annoying now!

Hm nuts. I hafta wear a suit tomorrow for a school-related thingamajigger and I've just realised I don't have suitable footwear. I have some black shoes but they're a bit worn-out and at the moment laceless as I'm not generally using those shoes anyway, except to prop open the door or when I go shopping in a hurry and want easy shoes.

My now normal pair of shoes is a pair of great big brownish pseudo-boots. They'll have to do I guess but damn I should've thought of that before. It's probably not gonna be a problem anyhow but I'll see tomorrow morning if I can find something.

I have 9+ pair of shoes if I'm going to count all types of footwear except crocs and slippers. Never really counted them. A pair of blue Lacoste slip on sneakers, some nice black ecco shoes, black dress shoes, caterpillar leather boots, gore tex salomon boots, green asics runners, neon multicolored nike runners, and all star lights converses. Lost my favourite brown adidas walking shoes with beige stripes somewhere. I also plan on getting hummel sneakers of this model.

20602.jpg

Round tip or pointy tip?

Personally, I hate pointy tips and always go for a round one. Even a square is better, though that's more often found in men's shoes.

They look like they have zero ankle support.

We switched to brown boots this year, which means I was given Altberg light and heavy boots:
Altberg%20Warrior%20Microlight%20Brown%20220313%2001.JPG
altberg_boot_desert_microlite_mod_brown.jpg

Before that, I wore Altama All-leather:
il_fullxfull.380322044_4x45.jpg

Tibertus said:
They look like a modern take on mukluks.

Which they'be stopped handing out, and regular combat boots are not good when there'should a foot of snow.

Edit: forgot to mention that these go over your boots

Woman came back with some great stuff from holiday. When I saw these I actually said aloud, "Paula would love these". To which she replied, "Who the **** is Paula?".
1gBAX.jpg

hNMrg.jpg

oYvuU.jpg

Hope the dog house is warm this time of the year. :razz:

Camera battery for reference, some paper in boot for highlight purposes.

shooz.jpg

What happened to the boot? It still has a sole left so it's either ****ty material or some sort of accident that probably took off most of your toes as well.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Back
Top Bottom