Shoes, glorious shoes!

What are the optimal amount of pairs of shoes?

Votes: 27 14.0%

Votes: 45 23.3%

Votes: 47 24.4%

Votes: 26 13.5%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 7+

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • A new pair every occassion

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

bugman

Marquis
How many pairs do you have? What are they? Do you need them all? Why do womenfolk have <30 pairs?

I myself have 3 pairs.

Walking boots I wear for everyday stuff
Black Boots for smart things
Scruffy old trainers for driving

I was already wondering why this thread hadn't popped up already.

1 pair of casual/school/good shoes
1pair of indoor sport shoes
2 pairs of football shoes
and a bunch of old shoes which I use to do things that involve dirt and mud and the like.

5 pairs of shoes! That many! Sneakers, converse, dress shoes, winter shoes and iron cap boots.

Two pairs of sneakers, six pairs of combat boots, a pair of running boots, a pair of clogs, pair of dress shoes, and a pair of rubber boots.

I only have one pair like any man should; they serve as runners, look enough like dress shoes to pass for formal occasions, tough like work boots, swimming footwear, airate enough like sandals, water tight enough for rainy days, and is in a pleasing black colour.

Ruthven said:
Xbox stuf is blah blah blah now on to shoes:

I have sandals, mandals (flip-flops for men, I have them to wear on my feet when I walk down to the beach at my cabin) thick winter boots, (so warm :3) everyday runners, rubber boots for when the snow melts, gym shoes at school, and two pairs of shoes for soccer, ie cleats and running shoes.

So that makes eight in total.
This, as well as a pair of leather dress shoes.

I've got whole piles of discarded shoes and the current pair is getting rather tattered. It's great at conjugating the verb "to seep", which is not one desires these days. It being wet and cold and all.

Worn trainers with holes in them,
worn but comfortable winter shoes,
dress shoes that I don't think fit me anymore.

I'm not very fuzzy about what I'm seen wearing, as you can see.

I've got my Vans then my Converse, my indoor athletic shoes, my formal black shoes, my hiking boots, old Vans for dirty work and rugby boots. Seven in total.

Hiking boots, trainers, incredibly expensive biking boots, horse riding boots, a couple of pairs of boots for work, a pair of shoes, a pair of wedge sandals for summer, a pair of Rocket Dog sneakers for comfort, a pair of plain black pumps with funky laces for casual houseyness, and a pair of stiletto boots for when I need to look a couple of inches taller.

I have some good, sturdy hiking boots and some decent quality running shoes. I have dress shoes somewhere too, but not that I ever wear them.

One pair of everyday Vans trainers, one pair of dirtied, ****ed up Vans trainers, a pair of work boots, a pair of Wellingtons which I never wear, and some sports shoes.

Back
Top Bottom