Shield Wall Event thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the date 5th of Nov already fixed?
Because I just got to know that I cannot make it that day...under no circumstances.
Damn. :mad:

It could be shifted from my side. As far as I know the Fyrningas might have some problems with saturday as well, so just write about any alternative in the organization thread and we can discuss it.

i will try to bring my guys we are aboy 7 people but cant promise anything :smile: :mrgreen:

Will there be any reserved slots for certain individuals?
My concern is that some may join the server 30 minutes before the start of the event just to be kicked to make room for a VIP.
That said, looking forward for some shieldwall action.
See you there guys.

There will be enough room for everyone with 250 slots, I would expect  :smile:
Still you can also sign up for specific roles, if you want to be all sure, like for example the reeves bodyguard and the like.

Barabas said:
And the people to play with =P

Vikingr managed 70 people in the latest event. 50 people is more than enough to have an enjoyable event. Yeah its not quite as epic as the bigger ones, but it's still fun.

b00227783 said:
Barabas said:
And the people to play with =P

Vikingr managed 70 people in the latest event. 50 people is more than enough to have an enjoyable event. Yeah its not quite as epic as the bigger ones, but it's still fun.

True true... well if anyone is up for it they're free to organize one :smile:

Azrooh said:
It was weekly originally.. But people lost interest, the events shouldn't be so common.

Also true, making it once monthly makes it something to look forward to :smile:

Can we slowly start planning the next event or are you guys going to release the next patch before any event planning?

If you are interested you are free to post in the event organization thread with any ideas or suggestions. But you are right that the next patch is taking all my attention, and I think at least I myself will rather try to finish it before organizing a new event.

If many people would like to play one soon and write about it in the organization thread it might be that something can arranged though, even if not by myself^^

Moeckerkalfie said:
If you are interested you are free to post in the event organization thread with any ideas or suggestions. But you are right that the next patch is taking all my attention, and I think at least I myself will rather try to finish it before organizing a new event.

Take all the time you need, for this, I can wait.

I was just about to get this TeamSpeak 3 thingy. When I went to the page to download it, I was presented with a bunch of options I didn't understand. I have Windows 7 but I have no idea which of the following options I'm supposed to choose:
Client 32-bit 3.0.2
Client 64-bit 3.0.2
Server 32-bit 3.0.1
Server 64-bit 3.0.1

I don't know which mirror (?) to choose, either gamed!de or 4Netplayers.

Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated because I really want to get in on this event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom