Servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Vebjørn

Recruit
So as i came back home yesterday 4 hours from the last time i played the game i came home to an unpleasant surprise. After 7 years of playing warband i go to hop on a server and look, no servers. Basically i'm being shown 0 servers. Just stuck on "Retrieving server list 0 from 0". I checked all the basic mistakes every1 who has played warband for a while checks. Server filter all in order. Do some googling and stumble onto this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116878.0.html . The fact something like this exists is just infuriating. Do i really have to write how old this game is? 7 years i've played, basically went through half my life playing the game and this **** happens. The fact a problem like this has existed since 2010 and remains unsolved with no official response from the team is **** absurd. I did all the tricks the thread suggests, edited files, changed my router settings, did all the stuff people in the comments suggested. Even went as far to factory reset my router. And before any smartass comes to suggest i should try restarting my computer or uninstalling the game, yes i have done it several times. Even changed my OS version.

Here comes what i find interesting after messing with this for the entire day. Basically it has nothing to do with the computer or game. The problem is something with ones network. I opened warband and decided to switch wifi while in the server browser, switched my laptop connection from my router to my phone hotspot and bam, suddenly the browser loads 200+ servers. Decided to switch back onto my router wifi now that i had the servers show up but no, "Unable to connect to server". My question is this. What the **** is this? I've literally done  everything and yet for some reason 4 hours after the last time i normally played as i have for the past 7 years i am suddenly unable to play the game again. (all other games work fine so no it's not my router's fault)

Back
Top Bottom