Open RGL ERROR - Load error: Number of info_pages in file: 14, exceeds 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Rdm15000

Recruit
I stop playing the game for 2 years, i never uninstalled it, it's still the same files. But now my old Diplomacy save file don't load.

When I try to load it this message appears:

RGL ERROR - Load error: Number of info_pages in file: 14, exceeds 9

My save was corrupted? Did the game receive an update and my save is no longer compatible? What can I do? How can I play my save again?

Edit: I also upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, if this might have something to do with...

Last edited:
I stop playing the game for 2 years, i never uninstalled it, it's still the same files. But now my old Diplomacy save file don't load.

When I try to load it this message appears:

RGL ERROR - Load error: Number of info_pages in file: 14, exceeds 9

My save was corrupted? Did the game receive an update and my save is no longer compatible? What can I do? How can I play my save again?

Edit: I also upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, if this might have something to do with...
nope, engine's crap... it has a crapton of memory allocation bugs which wind up forcing crashes either for RGL or "not enough memory", TW has never really got around to fixing that probably because it might be a problem with core structures of the engine itself. It did occur more often when "beta" "early access" first hit, it has improved, for sure, but the game can't handle it for too long. The more demanding a save gets, the worst are the negative effects.

My tip's to try a new save which will likely result in less issues on a lower frequency rate. TW has made some patches that cannot work with old save files too, not sure how and when or if it continues like this, but in the beginning those were very predominant...

Back
Top Bottom