Servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

dude24oak said:
Benedictus said:
Why do the servers only have to be for events? This mod can be played as a regular multiplayer and still enjoyed. I may put up an EU server soon.

Bro... add... me... on... steam, and I'll put up the server whenever you want:3

Bro... I... don't... want... a... NA... server...

Benedictus said:
dude24oak said:
Benedictus said:
Why do the servers only have to be for events? This mod can be played as a regular multiplayer and still enjoyed. I may put up an EU server soon.

Bro... add... me... on... steam, and I'll put up the server whenever you want:3

Bro... I... don't... want... a... NA... server...
Swag... bro... it's... awesome... to... have... more... servers... me... gusta.

haza said:
Great ive been wanting s server to play this on for agggeeessss (killing snake men on my own is no fun)
Awesome
Hugues said:
Well it was mostly for the reason I didn't think many people would play it in between events. But if you can get some players go for it!
Legolan said:
put up a NA server please.
Well the event server will be from NA.

Anybody interested in joining the multiplayer event, post and vote here

I think having a constant NA server would build interest in the mod, though only if the server had decent concentrations of players at least part of the time.

Hugues said:

Gods, if you could do it for a event i'd be so happy :p Maybe do events twice, once for EU and once for NA?

Some people might disagree with me but a 100 ping difference in Warband is a huge handicap. I generally advoid servers if i have over 70 ping on them..

Shoep said:
Hugues said:

Gods, if you could do it for a event i'd be so happy :p Maybe do events twice, once for EU and once for NA?

Some people might disagree with me but a 100 ping difference in Warband is a huge handicap. I generally advoid servers if i have over 70 ping on them..
Well unless the server is Oceanic I am not going to have below 200 ping and then everyone else would have 200 ping, which isn't fair. I may do an EU server if someone has one available. Could even do it on a different time slot to suit the european time zones more.
I will look into it

Back
Top Bottom