Servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Eugh, fine, I'll put one up now with the 1st MD.

Add dude24oak on steam for extra contact on when servers will be up(Goes for everyone.)

Once you add me I'll start up the server.

LtSpearing said:
Are there any?
Not that I am aware of. Multiplayer is for online events, which I am trying to organise at the moment
dude24oak said:

Add dude24oak on steam for extra contact on when servers will be up(Goes for everyone.)

You want to host a server for the mod?
If so, Brilliant!
Really it only needs to be up once, for the event I am planning. Can you host it for the event?

Crossbow Joe said:
LtSpearing said:
Are there any?
Not that I am aware of. Multiplayer is for online events, which I am trying to organise at the moment
dude24oak said:

If so, Brilliant!
Really it only needs to be up once, for the event I am planning. Can you host it for the event?

Sure, but it isn't dedicated, and can only hold 64 slots, sadly.

dude24oak said:
Crossbow Joe said:
LtSpearing said:
Are there any?
dude24oak said:

If so, Brilliant!

Sorry for double-post but I'm putting up the server real quick now.

Crossbow Joe said:
dude24oak said:
Crossbow Joe said:
dude24oak said:
64 is more than enough I should think, where would the server be located?

NA, GMT+5
:???: Do you mean NA as in North America? If so why are you ahead of London on the greenwich mean? Do you mean GMT-5?

Whoops, yeah, GMT-5, and yes, North america, server is up, add me on steam so we can message each other instantly:3

If needed, the XI hosts an mm server. It will be a pain in the arse, but we COULD switch it to Elegante.
It's hosted on the same box as the C-RPG servers. 64 slots, germany.

dude24oak said:
Whoops, yeah, GMT-5, and yes, North america, server is up, add me on steam so we can message each other instantly:3
I have added you on steam
LtSpearing said:
If needed, the XI hosts an mm server. It will be a pain in the arse, but we COULD switch it to Elegante.
It's hosted on the same box as the C-RPG servers. 64 slots, germany.
Hopefully, that won't be needed, nor would I want to inconvenience anyone by switching it over for a day just for an event.

Smissen said:
So If I understand it correctly,the server will be hosted in America? And does that,a European like
me,involve my ping?
Well it seems to offer the best ping to everyone. I myself live in Australia and will play with about 270-300 ping, but I am a minority hopefully.

Europians will have at the MOST 160 ping if you live no farther east than Poland. No worries, I haven't seen a europian ping past 145

I'd be very interested in playing this mod in multiplayer. I haven't played it all yet, but I really like the theme and think it would go very well in MP.

Nate said:
I'd be very interested in playing this mod in multiplayer. I haven't played it all yet, but I really like the theme and think it would go very well in MP.
Good to hear, once everything is ready I'll start up a thread to organise it and see how many people are interested.

Just add me on steam and send me a message whenever you want the server up, even if it's just 2 people(Goes for all and any pubbers!)

Great ive been wanting s server to play this on for agggeeessss (killing snake men on my own is no fun)

Spearing! luv ya buddy :smile:

and dude24 oak you ta man

Why do the servers only have to be for events? This mod can be played as a regular multiplayer and still enjoyed. I may put up an EU server soon.

Benedictus said:
Why do the servers only have to be for events? This mod can be played as a regular multiplayer and still enjoyed. I may put up an EU server soon.

Bro... add... me... on... steam, and I'll put up the server whenever you want:3

Back
Top Bottom