servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Assassin101

Knight at Arms
Cheers all i was wondering if someone can tell me how can i see more servers on warband because i doubt that are just 16 servers....... please im desperate :cry:

if i would now  where they are and how they look like dont u think i would of done it? but i apreaciate the answer

Likely to be a bad internet connection or being in an unusual posistion in the world, has it always been like this?
Perhaps you could try deleting the files in the equivalent folder at your end - C:\Users\Ross\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband
This may fix it, but it will delete your character.

i  can see servers  but i  want the game to show more of the servers not just the default 16 or something like that..... i want to increase the conexions...i tried to change  from max conexions 16 to 60 but no difference....

ill give u an example i dont know if you playied crpg i wanted to play that mod so much but i never find ther server i dosent appear in ther server list....and many other mod servers and i dont know why :cry:

I see, but I dont understand these 'connections' and '16' etc, idk what the heck your talking about.

from what planet are you :lol: nerver mind those conexions that i changed i want on the server list to appear more than just 10-15 servers because i know that those are not all and i know some mods that have server but it dosent appear i want to  know why..... or how can i fix it

Seriously, where are you changing these 'connections' i struggle to make sense of your wording.

guys a  while ago another person told me  that if i modify this line  "max_number_of_connections = 16"  to something bigger llike  "max_number_of_connections = 50" more servers will appear ...the line is from the rgl_config from the mount & blade folder in my documents.....and im telling you guys that this dosent work .... for example i want to play the mod cRPG but i cant because i dont see  the server???????????????????? i have the last version of the game so thats not the problem.....

I think he means he has a limit to the amount of servers that show up on the server list. In that case, I have no idea how to help you sorry. But now that it's probably translated(I think) maybe someone else can help you.

Edit:
I know this sounds stupid since someone already said check your filters but...
Did you set a ping limit to the filter?

I can't help but think that this is on the wrong sub-forum but anyway. 

Take a screenshot of what your screen looks like when your in the MP lobby an we'll see if there's a problem there. 

Its a problem with warband, it is supposed to show around 200 servers.
Here is a compilation of fixes http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116878.0.html
But they rarely work

Back
Top Bottom