[SERVER] The Holy Kingdoms [WE ARE BACK]

Users who are viewing this thread

Credits go to rodakan for the Ostdale map.

33k38yd.jpg

2wgvdk2.jpg

We are a newly formed Persistent World server, looking for some new players. We are a very active community, organizing events atleast once a day. Our server is running on the map ''Ostdale'' a very nice and big map full of possibilities for both new and experienced players.

1360762905-rules.png

1. No Randoming. (Killing/Attacking people without a reason, a valid reason would be a war, refusal to pay taxes etc.)
2. Maximum tax rate is 1000 gold coins. (You cannot ask for any more than 1000 gold coins when collecting taxes.)
3. Robbing limit is 2000 gold coins. (As an outlaw you can only rob 2000 gold coins from one person at once.)
4. You need a valid reason to start a war. (Example: ''Gold and fortune!'' be creative, I'm sure you can think of better reasons.)
5. New Life Rule. (When you get killed, you need to wait 5 minutes before returning to the same location as where you died.)
6. No insulting/flaming. (We are a peaceful community, we don't like Out Of Character fights and insults.)

1360763198-admin-team.png

Owner Mostmans
Owner Angerfist
Guide EpicToast
Guide Sweman

1360763678-team-speak.png

1360761610-sans-titre-2.png

Steam group.
The Holy Kingdoms

We are now back after some days/weeks of inactivity, we encountered a few problems but managed to solve all of them! The guide applications will re-open once we reach 20 players again, apply here www.theholykingdoms.enjin.com!

Got banned to give my opinion with strong words to the admin when me and my friends saw a lot of weird things that seems to be an abuse of his powers
examples:
teleport throught the gate (not sure)
refill his health in a battle (doctor can clean the armor of other players? I dont think so)
And more things like that ****

sorry, a good server hasnt an inmature admin that can't defend himself against an acusation but with a permban because it's clear that he use **** to win battles.
A good admin never use his powers to play with other players
A good admin admins more than play
A good admin never use his/her powers to shut the mouth of a player.
A good admin always has a good reason to use his powers
A good admin recognize his/her faults when he did a wrong punishment.
A good admin is patient
A good admin knows how to take the bad opinions, because they help him/her to improve him/herself

Hoper it helps you, and your attitude as admin and mature person (if you are)
BUT, it's your home so you put the rules, good bye

I have played on many Pw Server i saw Good Server & Admins and bad server & admins. You could call me a PW veteran  :cool:.But my visit today on the Holy Kingdom was awful. The worst i have ever seen. I fought in a war i nealy killed the admin in his fancy plate armor that he spawned earlyer until he suddenly he ran away (in our castle) into a building and then he came out again...All the blood was gone and he had full health. I asked him how he got so fast healed and his answer was:"We have a doctor in that building". Well i know as a PW veteran that if u get healed by a doc. the blood stays on the armor. Well that was not the case he no blood nothing, however i found out they didnt have a Doctor and then i decided to go commoner and have a look what class that admin was. I was quiet sure he had "Godlike" class cause his swining was just to fast. (And it was not his sword). Well as i wanted to join that faction, the faction was suddenly locked. Very Wierd isnt it?

As i said that was the worst server i ever been on. 100% Admin Abuse

If admins would have done things like this I would have seen it, I have been on the server most of the day. Also while placing those messages you didn't leave any names, besides of that the only faction that has been locked is the admin faction. I think I do remember the name 0nward if it is one of Vibrante's guys, you are the ones who were fighting the French and then started flaming at someone for admin abusing who wasn't even an admin. I'm not calling you liars but please don't post false accusations.

And besides of all that, admins aren't allowed to login with the adminpass unless they have ''Admin'' infront of their name and are administrating.

if you are sure of that show logs between 18:00 GMT +0 and 20:00 GMT +0 in a spoiler so we will see the truth unless you edit the ****

Arterus said:
if you are sure of that show logs between 19:30 GMT +0 and 21:00 GMT +0 in a spoiler so we will see the truth unless you edit the ****

I don't have access to the server logs, we have a guy who does all the technical stuff.

great, logs are a tool for the admin, its very useful, I dont know how you live without them, logs can be the difference between make a good punishment or let a rulebreaker **** the server, I really can't get it

Okay if u want names: Mostmanns...Well u abused admin power twice. Twice to much for a good server. The point is Mount & Blade Warband was created to let people have fun by playing games, well we didnt have fun. I gueass u had Fun becouse you were invisible with your admin powers. I dont want to seem rude but you took the Fun out of the game for me.

By Admin Abuse

This thing happened to me yesterday as well when I was on, we were fighting them and since I've played this mod for more than a year I know what I'm talking about. They tanked damage like nobodies business in any other server they would of been dead and now that I'm on this page I find out they're all admins or server owners. I play as lady abrania and most people know I will openly admit if I'm outclassed and I wasn't on that server. In conclusion totally unprofessional adiming was going on and abuse of power.

Ok so our technician sent me the logs. Turns out French_Knight did abuse. He is hereby removed from the admin team and shall be banned from the server.

Back
Top Bottom