[SERVER] The Holy Kingdoms [WE ARE BACK]

Users who are viewing this thread

We are now back after some days/weeks of inactivity, we encountered a few problems but managed to solve all of them! The guide applications will re-open once we reach 20 players again, apply here www.theholykingdoms.enjin.com!

I would like to report a Player named  pizzicato for nlr, rdm, bad rp and killing after war, so what happened is we declared war in him for attacking one of us and we took his castle, when we took it the war was over and we took the war off and he killed 3 of us when we had captured it about 10 seconds after which is rdm and he said "The war is over when i say it is puss", When we went to the village we captured we went to take our stuff back from the random and he took our armor and his friend did too which is nlr, when we were taking our stuff back he killed us no rp no reason and we have screenshot proof of this event. We expect for Random, Nlr, Killing after war, and doing it multiple times with no rp is worthy of a perm ban, since there was no admin on with over 30 players we could not solve this problem.

Hey I posted a request to have some ****** named pizzicato banned and It never got resolved, so **** your server, and I hope it died with as little dignity as you treated your players, me and my 2 inch peener are leaving and not looking back, PEACE

Back
Top Bottom