Serial Key

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuahuman

Recruit
I am not asking for an serial key, I bought the game but then lost the serial key. Can some one please tell me if i email the makers and explain whats happened will they be able to help me or will they just say tough luck?

i'm sorry if i didn't make this clear but i haven't installed the game yet. I removed the CD and put it where i keep all my cd's and kept the box until i had a chance to install the game but lost the box. I think this has to be the worst case scenario ever. So review CD Yes. Game ever installed NO. Still have key NO.

Then you actually have nothing lol:smile:) The CD-key is on the box, so... virtually the only thing that you actually plaid for is the box... the CD is worthless, as you can download the contents from talewords web site for free:grin: Sorry mate, you'll either have to find the box or buy the game again :sad:

You bought the game, took the CD out of the box, put the CD on a shelf (or whatever) and the box somewhere else (maybe where all your boxes are) and then lost the box?
I don't say that I don't believe you: therefore I suggest you write an e-mail to [email protected] and try to make them believe this story (and give you a free CD-key). If you pull this off you certainly deserve one.

Why would you remove the disk from the box just to place it with your other disks and not install it? This seems really shady and I think your either a kid who can't use his mommy's credit card or a thief. Just buy the game, if your are telling the truth and really did that idiotic act, then well too bad, I've lost game boxes and cd keys before. But usually a game I've had for years not one I just bought and just thought I'd remove the game from the case and not install it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom