Senseless rebellions in the company

Users who are viewing this thread

I don’t see the point in constant riots and rebellious settlements: the AI invader still captures cities back in the near future, while buildings and prosperity of cities are only destroyed, and the number of landless and unnecessary clans is also growing. Absolutely pointless... I consider it necessary to reduce the risks of rebellions, increase the desire of the AI to keep the captured cities, and also to make sure that the rebels eventually transfer the rebelled settlements to the original owners of the settlements with the self-destruction of the rebel clans.

I don’t see the point in constant riots and rebellious settlements: the AI invader still captures cities back in the near future, while buildings and prosperity of cities are only destroyed, and the number of landless and unnecessary clans is also growing. Absolutely pointless... I consider it necessary to reduce the risks of rebellions, increase the desire of the AI to keep the captured cities, and also to make sure that the rebels eventually transfer the rebelled settlements to the original owners of the settlements with the self-destruction of the rebel clans.
Rebellions exist to mostly slow Kingdom conquest down, since snowballing was real issue at one point.

They basically serve the purpose as is, though it'd be nice if they were more meaningful. Mostly a nuisance currently. I haven't played campaign/sandbox too much lately, but it is very rare a Rebellion is actually successful now. Don't see too many new Clans as a result.

I think it's mostly a safety measure to ensure there are always Nobles/Clans in the game.

A.I. could do a better job managing settlements, but game is built around idea of making it hard to conquer foreign cultures.

Rebellions exist to mostly slow Kingdom conquest down, since snowballing was real issue at one point.

They basically serve the purpose as is, though it'd be nice if they were more meaningful. Mostly a nuisance currently. I haven't played campaign/sandbox too much lately, but it is very rare a Rebellion is actually successful now. Don't see too many new Clans as a result.

I think it's mostly a safety measure to ensure there are always Nobles/Clans in the game.

A.I. could do a better job managing settlements, but game is built around idea of making it hard to conquer foreign cultures.
I don't think, in my current campaign, Omor has rebelled twice, 1 times from the western empire and a 2 time from the rebels.

And rebel clans are mostly useless and buggy(they are still wearing a female dress as their combat outfit), because they are stealing women from other clans.

In addition there are more problems!
1 Rebel clans will not join the player's faction under the same criteria as the AI. After 30 days they are supposed to join a faction who is at war with the faction they rebelled from, but they will not join the player's faction even if they are the only one that meets this criteria.
2 They often do not become destroyed when they lose their fief (before joining a faction) and also often fail to join and faction, becoming a single clan Pseudo faction.
3 As a single clan (failed to obey mechanics) they can/will declare war on the player's faction (they haven no fief = attack everyone usually).
4 Rebel clans spawn only males (as do wanderer clans) and because they marry with the same rules as any AI clan they snatch ladies away and cause a shortage of ladies as more and more clans enter the game.... with males only (the sole exception being a female wanderer, still never enough).

FXI IT TW 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

So the problem is just that, after loading the continuation of my company in the release version of the game, the Southern Empire almost destroyed the Khuzaites in a couple of game years ... The snowball has only intensified since the release ... On the last beta version of the game, the balance of power was more or less balanced fractions. Now just a snowball has appeared, and besides, a bunch of devastated and destroyed settlements and a bunch of useless landless clans ...

I don't think, in my current campaign, Omor has rebelled twice, 1 times from the western empire and a 2 time from the rebels.

And rebel clans are mostly useless and buggy(they are still wearing a female dress as their combat outfit), because they are stealing women from other clans.
In my company, every month some former Kuzaite city rebels against the empire and the empire immediately captures it...

In addition there are more problems!
1 Rebel clans will not join the player's faction under the same criteria as the AI. After 30 days they are supposed to join a faction who is at war with the faction they rebelled from, but they will not join the player's faction even if they are the only one that meets this criteria.
2 They often do not become destroyed when they lose their fief (before joining a faction) and also often fail to join and faction, becoming a single clan Pseudo faction.
3 As a single clan (failed to obey mechanics) they can/will declare war on the player's faction (they haven no fief = attack everyone usually).
4 Rebel clans spawn only males (as do wanderer clans) and because they marry with the same rules as any AI clan they snatch ladies away and cause a shortage of ladies as more and more clans enter the game.... with males only (the sole exception being a female wanderer, still never enough).
Hello Friend! Thanks for the addition, that's all right!

Usually I go take rebel settlements when I'm not part of a kingdom if it's happening that soon, and the beauty of not being in a kingdom with a settlement is NO ONE DECLARES WAR ON YOU.

🧀

Back
Top Bottom