SP - Battles & Sieges seiging a town/castle is underated

Users who are viewing this thread

Hanz01

Recruit
seiging a town/caste.
i would like to add something on the seige option. comparing viking conquest or bannerlord.
viking conquest has more option when seiging a town/castle, where you have a Planing siege.
such as sanitation blockage mantlet etc. on bannerlord it has non the only option is to seige and bult catapult and that's it.
bannerlord is under rated on this one compared to the old version. also i tried doing it for a long time waiting for the food stock to get lower where
villagers deliver good for trade and since you are camped it blocks them from trading even the caravan but the food stock does not change.
i hope for the upcomming release they can change this for better option and diverse gameplay where your option is not only to seige the camp.

i hope you can see the difference of the old version to the new one

+1
Bannerlord is still not done in many more basic functions, functions that we known and love from vk probbably were planned in the future of development, but as work on basic functions still are not done (unique battle scenes for towns/castles/plains, multiplayer without problems, bugs, etc.) we can only hope that we will see some day bannerlord with half of the functions from vk that bannerlord still don't have.

Back
Top Bottom