See you in two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mat Berserker

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Tomorow morning (5:00 G time) I' leaving my modding hideot and will be riding on holiday to Denmark (hope I wont meet anybody from 23. Infanterie-Division on my road through Germany ,they may be mad on me for forgeting to add their banner ingame :smile: ). So I have two weeks of doing nothing at all before me. :smile:  Works on mod may slow a bit (don't know nothing about lisek's plans but as far as I know he will be making miracles with uniforms even one day after worlds end) but I'm taking my nebook with module backups with me, so maby in free time between doing nothing and wasting my time I'll make some weapons and scripts.
PS.I'll go sightseeing some Atlantic Wall bunkers so you may expect some seaside map in new version :smile:
PP(s)H. I wont forget to send you a postcard :razz:

Mat Berserker said:
Tomorow morning (5:00 G time) I' leaving my modding hideot and will be riding on holiday to Denmark (hope I wont meet anybody from 23. Infanterie-Division on my road through Germany ,they may be mad on me for forgeting to add their banner ingame :smile: ). So I have two weeks of doing nothing at all before me. :smile:  Works on mod may slow a bit (don't know nothing about lisek's plans but as far as I know he will be making miracles with uniforms even one day after worlds end) but I'm taking my nebook with module backups with me, so maby in free time between doing nothing and wasting my time I'll make some weapons and scripts.
PS.I'll go sightseeing some Atlantic Wall bunkers so you may expect some seaside map in new version :smile:
PP(s)H. I wont forget to send you a postcard :razz:

See you mat, I envy you :sad:.

Wolf.

Bye Mat, dont forget to take your anti-tank pistol(i heard there is still many nazi tanks in Denmark  :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom