Sea Raiders

Users who are viewing this thread

Deacy

Recruit
Why when i start as searaider(result of a Raid)  :sad:my party moral is so low?????they say enemy faction troops in party.and why they are ENEMY FACTION??
IM THAT ****ING VIKING THEY ARE!!!!!

will it be fixed??also a suggestion!!
SeaRaiders Tech tree
SeaRaider(normal seareaider)
Viking(always has mail armor mail mittens a longbow or some throwing axes)
Viking Veteran(similar but better)
Viking Widowmaker(GOOD mail armor(mittens and boots inclided)a chance to have double axes and some trhoving ones)
                          OR
Berserker(letaher armor or maybe mail athletics 10(ALWAYS) ironflesh10 always double axe or great axe or sword&sheld)

Lets start to make some sense here and stop with the capitals, ok  :cool:

Sea Raiders never have been joinable, not in BoW or BoWX. They have always caused an issue with morale when in your party, and that is a native bug that I don't think can be, or has been, fixed.
In the new version of BoWX, going to be released some time in the nearish future, the sea raiders have had a lot of work done to them, but they still are not joinable, nor do they sit well in your party (i think)

You can edit the morale script in the scripts.py file to eliminate penalties for having enemy troops in your party. Great when you want a train of dragon lords in your party.

Branko said:
But I believe that both BoW and BoW Ex already come with the source code (module system modified for BoW or BoW X) already so you would only need to download, install & setup python.

What of the above don't you understand?
When you d/l BoW (X) you download the source with it...
It's in the (shock!) source folder where you installed BoW (X).

Now see Branko's post on how to d/l and setup Python; you can't do much without it.

Have a splendid day,

Zathan

Back
Top Bottom