Script to reduce looting penalites for large armies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wraithcat

Sergeant
Hiyall,

With the up and comming release of the modding tools, I'm looking to redo my The Peasants are Revolting Mod.

I'm wondering though if anyone has a script to reduce the penalties that parties have from having too many companions and soldiers in them. I like large armies, but the loot penalties are a bit over the top for my liking.

Thanks!

It's in script_calculate_loot_shares or something like that, do a search in module_scripts for "loot" or "shares" and you should find it.

yeah unfortunately all loot and exp is divided among all participants, it kinda kills the fun of campaigns and such.

Hah, include a more indepth mod that allows you to set a looting policy for your party -- from all to you (in exchange for higher wages, lower morale, or lower exp for troops or some combo therein) to "all for you" for really cheap wages but nothing in the way of loot for yourself.

The Wandering Knight said:
Hah, include a more indepth mod that allows you to set a looting policy for your party -- from all to you (in exchange for higher wages, lower morale, or lower exp for troops or some combo therein) to "all for you" for really cheap wages but nothing in the way of loot for yourself.
Pretty cool idea

Interesting idea, but you'd have to limit changing it, though - maybe a morale penalty when you switch or require the switch to take a few days. Otherwise people would make it "all to you" for the fights and then "all for you" for the downtime.

Back
Top Bottom