Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
I think the implication is that certain demographics are more vulnerable than the average.
Right. I got that, hence my jab at America's random public shootings. I don't think acts of vileness(those include in my opinion a criminally misguided sense of patriotism and an equally appalling understanding of being a macho man) from random, unworthy individuals can be enough to label a place as '****hole'. Not that there are that many hate/sexist/racist crimes around here, as far as I am aware. The classic 'beat your wife/hubby' or 'chase the illegal immigrant(flag of Greece, made in Thailand incl.)' gigs excluded, of course.

GroBePreuBen GroBeHitlerStraBe UberDeutscheReichsleiter said:
random, unworthy individuals

606.gif
!!ʟɪʙᴄᴜᴄᴋ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ!!
606.gif

J3zTd.png

?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ???? ???????

?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ? ???? ???????

IF ӨПᄂY ЩΣ GӨƬ ЯID ӨF ƬΉΣ BΛD PΣӨPᄂΣ ƬΉΣП ЩΣ ЩӨЦᄂD ᄂIVΣ IП Λ GӨӨD ƧӨᄃIΣƬY

ιƒ σηℓу ωє gσт яι∂ σƒ тнє вα∂ ρєσρℓє тнєη ωє ωσυℓ∂ ℓινє ιη α gσσ∂ ѕσ¢ιєту

ï£ ðñl¥ wê gð† rïР𣠆hê ßåÐ þêðþlê †hêñ wê wðµlÐ lïvê ïñ å gððÐ §ð¢ïꆥ

ł₣ Ø₦ⱠɎ ₩Ɇ ₲Ø₮ ⱤłĐ Ø₣ ₮ⱧɆ ฿₳Đ ₱ɆØ₱ⱠɆ ₮ⱧɆ₦ ₩Ɇ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ⱠłVɆ ł₦ ₳ ₲ØØĐ ₴Ø₵łɆ₮Ɏ

OBSL.gif

n-NAZI-TELEPHONE-628x314.jpg

o-DYLANN-ROOF-facebook.jpg

State of Mind. I've recommended games here before and it never resonates, so don't trust my views  :lol:
It has a score of 82% on Steam. So take that.
I enjoyed it very much. Took about 12 hours to finish.
Just know it's like a film where you do some tasks, and step by step discover a mystery.
It's all about the story.

JjLtZ.jpg
6j4gM.jpg
Xi24F.jpg

I can agree to a certain degree. Because if that applied to all cases, I don't think there would be a country not labeled as ****hole, and oftentimes it would be of a confliting ****hole-y manner. And I just cannot view Sweden or Switzerland -for example- as ****holes. Still, there's bound to be a vulnerable demographic in there.

Unfortunately, that is true, 100%. Still, a consolation is that most of their congressmen are convicted for various things, ranging from theft and fraud to murder, so when their status immunity is lifted, they are going to jail.

Just finished Life is Strange Season 1. What a game!! Play this if you haven't yet. I got Before the Storm prequel too, hopefully I'll make time soon to play that one.

Mild location spoilers.

PF4Y9bq.jpg
WERRvPm.jpg
3ZUepQH.jpg
8f88PqO.jpg
cEzMv2X.jpg
Kqw9Cro.jpg
nL8Ai9N.jpg

Bannerlord doesn't look like anything though. Bannerlord doesn't exist. All the videos and dev blogs are an elaborate hoax. It's never coming out. Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom