Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Yay! Someone posted some screenshots and even commented on mine. - thanks.

Hengist said:
Servitor said:
The fourth one from below looks as though it's post-edited and is as such not representing actual in-game footage.
Can't see why that should be the case, but anyway: great screenshots  :!:
Well, it's obvious to my eyes that it has been sharpened. Well, some nice screenies there. I adore this one:

mb441.png
Do you have it in higher resolution?

You might want to wrap them in a spoiler. (Too prevent people from getting an interweb-panic when loading this page) Do do so, just select all the image links and press this button:
spoiler.gif

Yay,
Servitor

Alright, my (so far personal) zombie minimod:
Battle of Yonkers

My Yankee Soldiers, all lined up:
mb1d.jpg
Here come the zombies! They don't really look like zombies, but once I get the new face textures and bloodstain their clothes...
mb2grr.jpg
Oh noes! We are overwhelmed!
mb3g.jpg
Death:
mb4u.jpg
Try number two is going infinitely better:
mb5c.jpg
One woman gets to our lines and in an instant we are overwhelmed by Zack. Game over man, game over.
mb6n.jpg

Now to change the mission template so it's very foggy and night time! :grin:

All models and textures were made by 100% non-Ruthven specimens. People like N0ught, Flanged, and HokieBT. And Miclee, but the model he made is invisible.

A few more screens of the zombie mod, these are of an imaginary version of Winnipeg, Manitoba: (the scene will be massive, and it's already pretty awesome)
overview of completed part of the city:

And some random killing:

Ruthven said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Looks excellent! Might even be arsed to download that closed beta you sent me!  :lol:
Hahahaha, I forgot I sent it to you.

You did. Well, at least, you sent me the first version. Dunno if you finished with the second version though.

Ruthven said:
Ambalon said:
And of course I wont be arsed to play that beta you *ahem* sent me.  :roll:
You weren't online, and I had to leave in like, five minutes. And I wanted to immediately see whosever I sent it to's reaction.

What about me?  :sad:

No, don't. I must concentrate on my RoY work.

Oh and this is the screenshots thread, not a discussion thread!

Discussion is on so long as it's about my zombiemod screens.  :razz:

EDIT: Speaking of Zombiemod screens, I finally got me HDR depressing enough for me to be quite satisfyed with it.

Nice screenshots, only aren't they a bit too dark? (as in: I cant ****ing see the enemy)
Also, I like the light blurriness in those pics.

Ambalon said:
Nice screenshots, only aren't they a bit too dark? (as in: I cant ****ing see the enemy)
Also, I like the light blurriness in those pics.
The darkness is more fun, though the people aren't that hard to see when they're moving.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Wait! Don't forget the classic creepy mansion scene!
No. Unless you model and texture it for me...

Back
Top Bottom