Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Why.so.seriousa? said:
That scene is amazing! Is he willing to do some more?

He informed me that he would like to work on a siege scene to go with it.  I said go for it, but just make sure that it is tested and works properly as getting the AI mesh and such working correctly can be difficult (as you know!).  Also, I did not show a screenshot of it, but the arena scene for that town is quite interesting as well. 

I believe he is willing to work on helping with some more additional scenes in the future as well. 

And so she should... What's the point of being an ugly rotted corpse thing if you can't cause peasant women to run in fear...  :twisted:

Hey, some women are into different things...

Edit: Check this out :razz:

(Changes every 30 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqHuzATtd5I

My first attempt at getting the word out about COT..

Not the best, could use some improvement, but good.. considering that's the first time I've ever converted and uploaded a video..

Hope you don't puke too much from the resolution  :wink:

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
funny video, and that's a cheat character isn't it. (unless u have been playing few days non stop)

the horse archery gotta be so high to do that...

Yeah, he's a level 43 or so.

I also love how I owned ALL my units.. hehe.. but that's not the point. I was just trying to show off the explosion.

Not one of my best uses of Corpse Combustion, but I'm having trouble getting screenshots through at the right moments (Since I have also have that crashing thing). Also, I'm missing my screenshot made during the Corpse Combustion. It seems he didn't take that one. I do have one that's slightly afterwards:

Before. As you can see not many had survived, but since my troops were dead any way (Except one or two fighting in the background), I thought it was a good moment to use it:
mb3.png

After. I'm now near the tree in the first pic due that I'm missing one screenshot I tried to take during the Corpse Combustion. Hence why you also see two people running through the fire. They were just outside of the blast when it happened:

mb4.png

One BP guy even survived. Lucky me. My message system still overloaded even though I turned it off...

I really need to sell that crossbow!

I'll try to get a pic from a better moment, but to use Corpse Combustion well you need to be defeated before the next reinforcement wave comes in and since I'm currently forced to follow the Dreadlord Sovereign, that isn't happening much. This was only just some leftover troops too.

My plagued commie army.
mb24-2.jpg

How did you merge the Formations mod into the Mod?

Pls Get Back to me i'd like to know, and if you had to edit any files, I would like you to put it in a folder and send it to me at [email protected]

Edit: Also I would like to know how you put in that banner, thanks again

btw this is the most fun ive ever had in a mod for M&B :grin:

Hey James. I'm not sure how he included formations, but it looks like he actually merged the undead into another mod, not the other way around.

To get in custom banners, though, just head to Mount&Blade--->Modules----->Chronicles of Talera------->Textures---->Banners.dds

Then, use a .dds converter (download offline?) to change it to a jpeg, edit in whatever banner you want to a certain slot on the image, and convert the file back into a .dds.

Its complicated :razz:.

thanks alot man :grin:, would be awesome if i could somehow edit formations and make it playable on Chronicles of Talera.

Thanks for clearing that up, and I will try doing the banner thing, thanks again

These are some previews of the new scenes
mb35t.png

w800.png

Gardens of the dead in Sentinel

Shop in Sentinel

House in Western Wing of Shelador

Upper floor...

Back
Top Bottom