Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

mountblade2010-12-2015-37-05-44.jpg

One of my recruits seems to be distressed.  A well, they're all that way until you blood them, little green around the gills and such.  Die for the Tsar maggot!

Hmm... I just noticed that the Laurian Warhorse's rear (screen 3) is still the same texture as the warhorse from Native. I'll have to fix that. Btw, would you happen to have some spare time to touching up some of the (Laurian) scenes and sending them to me (since you've obviously put back the non-Nordic ones)?

Actually, that's a new scene I made. I still need to do the tavern, castle, alley, steward's house and goods shop (probably just going to copy some other scene and change some props around) as well as the siege scene. Plus the AI meshes.

I'll do the other two towns, as well as new Duchy and Haelmar towns, but that will take a while.

Watch it, these might take a while to load.

Halmar vs Vaegir, it was quite an even fight. Halmar won in the end.

mbwarband20110102042231.jpg

mbwarband20110102042401.jpg

mbwarband20110102042539.jpg

mbwarband20110102042555.jpg

mbwarband20110102042741.jpg

mbwarband20110102043033.jpg

mbwarband20110102043208.jpg

mbwarband20110102043241.jpg

Fantastic screens, Mudcrab.

I'm reminded how awesome every faction looks with their own uniforms and flavor.

Needs a dart board with the Kaiser's face on it. But looks great.

Oh yeah, wouldn't that lamp be a danger to her majesty? An assassin could try to sneak in and sever the chain with a crossbow bolt or something! And the queen will be set on fire!

Yeah... I'll probably just replace it with this invisible light scene prop. A torch dangling above a flammable queen on a flammable throne on a flammable carpet probably isn't too safe. I just wanted to show the IS flag to piss of the Kaiserlichers. Who, despite being the most numerous in terms of players, are almost non-existent when it comes to forum posters. Always found that odd.

It's really easy. Just time consuming. Also, I need approval or else I'LL DIE! I'm like the German polar bear who needs the laughter of people to be happy.

I gave scene editing a try some time ago; would have continued if I could get proportions right, used the correct map size and figured how to change grass/dirt textures. And found out how to do AI meshes and figured out what they did.

Back
Top Bottom