Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Start talking to yourself.

And anyway, if it crashes, there's no need for sound, now is there? And just loop some pro-Laurian music in the background if it works without sound.

In theory you could take the sound files, get an OGG codex or whatever, open up WMP or whatever and shuffle the Sounds folder.

And by what computer wizardry would I accomplish such feats? Renaming the files to .wav? Using some advanced programme indistinguishable from magic? Altering the words in the sounds.txt to refer to files with the correct .wav endings?

New screenshots. The day I will get a better pc will be the day my social life will vanish.

At an early stage.
mbwarband20110614100454.gif

The defence of Nibelheim.
mbwarband20110614141606.gif

Some hill-fighting against 77 footpads. Heck of a kidnapped girl who couldn't look after herself (notice Eggbert the Hooded Musketeer in the first picture :lol: ).
mbwarband20110615103533.gif

mbwarband20110615103922.gif

mbwarband20110615104023.gif

mbwarband20110615104109.gif

mbwarband20110615104114.gif

mbwarband20110615104514.gif

Observing that fifth pic in the last spoiler in the previous message, anybody ever have trouble with friendly fire?  I usually precede my infantry with a formation of "loose shot" or bring them up on a flank (supported of course).  That just looks unfortunate.

Never friendly fire as in, never intentionally aim at you or never ever hit you no matter how well you jump in front of that bullet?

I've played around 400 hours of original M&B and I've never been hit by my own soldier. The thing about horses is true unfortunately... Ranged units tend to shoot through allied cavalry, killing horses in the process...

I've had friendly fire, though not against me.

I had a number of Laurians, with a few arquebusiers. And also a small detachment of taiga-bandits-trained-into-musketeers.

And one rainy day, when we were defending some town against someone, standing high atop the walls, firing down as if blackpowder was going out of fashion (it has, by now), one of the arquebusiers suddenly turns away from the attackers, aims at something behind me, and shoots a musketeer straight dead.

Weirdest **** ever to happen to me in M&B  :shock:

Shrugging Khan said:
one of the arquebusiers suddenly turns away from the attackers, aims at something behind me, and shoots a musketeer straight dead.

Weirdest **** ever to happen to me in M&B  :shock:

Sound like personal vendetta to me...

Well, looks like..

He never saw it coming...

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Kaiser Mustachio DeMustache of the Mustachedom of Lorraine and his faithful Mustasoldiers from the Grand Mustache Legion conquering the pesky non-mustache Lion Throne (Those who don't have mustaches are recruits who like Mustachio but joined only early, so they didn't have the time to grow mustaches.

Your Mustachet has to be used by the Kaiser for higher good!

Bloody archers!

My mustache gives me the POWER TO RESIST!

Mount and Blade: Warband- FPS version 1.0

Hold the line!

Random line firing screenshots

Back
Top Bottom