Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe I can squeeze a few more skeletons in this closet over here...
BE7Wv4z.jpg
(My first castle this playthrough, I am thinking of it as an infestation waiting to cover Calradia)

I've taken over Uxkhal as well, so about 400 undead in the castle and over 1000 in Uxkhal.
But today I wanted to share a picture of a charge by my hasted Heavy Plated Charger.
h8C2ReZ.jpg

SV1dlDi.jpg
ATM my favorite tactics is charge my undead in, haste everyone once we get a little closer and then charge ahead, plowing through some enemy troops casting Chaos on the fly. When my troops get there it is just slaughter.  :mrgreen:
Doesn't work against everything, undead are immune to Chaos, and elves or Ridas Magocrazy armies can easily take you out on the way in, so a little care must be taken in those cases. But generally, mayhem ensues.

Wow, that looks incredibly dangerous! But there's a lot of potential incredible loot and XP you could get. I guess it depends on your party's XP, equipment and configuration.

having fun cheating "attach-detach"-ing fiefs  :lol:
mb45_zpsyblbo7pm.jpg

mb46_zpskfamw9rk.jpg
I know I should put castle in that empty place in southeast Tharuks Gate, but I manage to put two bandit lair there instead so the bandit wouldn't attack my villagers  :twisted: hehe :fruity:
mb44_zpsbizrgdsl.jpg
I put Delthersam fief closer to sarranid, and when they are starting war, the undead crush Ahmerrad and Durquba within less than 70days ingame. Its not that easy for undead tho, undead have quality vassal (less but have moarr troops) but sarranid have quantity (much vassal). but undead win anyway :iamamoron:
mb43_zpshuufllmg.jpg
In my game, Orc push the sarranid and sarranid push the drow. I manage to disperse Drow fief after that happens, dunno what the result if I do it in early fresh game.
mb41_zps6t50cmzy.jpg
Just another attach-detach
mb40_zpswj4pfcab.jpg

mb42_zpspfywqkeo.jpg

Enraging in action...  The hit that started it all did 1 hit point of damage.
4AktAIe.jpg
Note that the character dishing out 200+ damage per hit is a Strength 15 mage, and that his targets have orc maille (40 chest and head) and respectable ironflesh (5). 

Tuidjy said:
Enraging in action...  The hit that started it all did 1 hit point of damage.
4AktAIe.jpg
Note that the character dishing out 200+ damage per hit is a Strength 15 mage, and that his targets have orc maille (40 chest and head) and respectable ironflesh (5). 

Never was able to take advantage of it.

just ended the first campaign, my paladin already whipped out all evils in calradia.
now starting a new campaign with another new custom map :lol:
last I only move a few fiefs, now I manage to make it more cramped so each fief doesn't too far each other.
Untitled-1_zpsuyrdesik.jpg

This time I move the Drow center to west of Praven. there was too empty and I don't want all evil faction placed in southern map.
mb71_zpstgqzwaoj.jpg
I'm not gather all to one place, I still give them far away fief they have before into two spot.
I have lore for this, this places are where the elven began influenced by evil diety. and then those who already became evil decided to rebel against the Alliance and make a new faction in the west of Praven. Thats was the beginning of House Ken Urden :mrgreen: in this two spot nigga elven got white washed or vice versa in the past, but now will become the front line of their war.
mb72_zpscehrxoj6.jpg
mb76_zpsgduxnyfc.jpg

I only move castles and villages, except Rivacheg and Bloody Cliff. Rivacheg was too close with Curaw, so I decided to slightly move it. I move the Bloody Cliff because I like those iconic rock :iamamoron:
mb80_zpsnlngvyet.jpg

the offense decision that Blazing hand made in the past maybe a bad idea. now they are flanked from two sides.
mb81_zpsectmhzz2.jpg

I have lore for this too. I should give this mountain name :lol: long before phantasy creatures land their foot into calradia, this mountain was a bloody battlefield of three factions. they are Sarranid, Khergit and Rhodok. they killed each other to acquired the great treasure of calradia that buried in that mountain. even until now the war still continue and no one ever found the treasure yet.
mb79_zpsmg7uytgk.jpg

whydott said:
just ended the first campaign, my paladin already whipped out all evils in calradia.
last I only move a few fiefs, now I manage to make it more cramped so each fief doesn't too far each other.

This time I move the Drow center to west of Praven. there was too empty and I don't want all evil faction placed in southern map.
mb71_zpstgqzwaoj.jpg
I'm not gather all to one place, I still give them far away fief they have before into two spot.
I have lore for this, this places are where the elven began influenced by evil diety. and then those who already became evil decided to rebel against the Alliance and make a new faction in the west of Praven. Thats was the beginning of House Ken Urden :mrgreen: in this two spot nigga elven got white washed or vice versa in the past, but now will become the front line of their war.
mb72_zpscehrxoj6.jpg
mb76_zpsgduxnyfc.jpg

I only move castles and villages, except Rivacheg and Bloody Cliff. Rivacheg was too close with Curaw, so I decided to slightly move it. I move the Bloody Cliff because I like those iconic rock :iamamoron:
mb80_zpsnlngvyet.jpg

the offense decision that Blazing hand made in the past maybe a bad idea. now they are flanked from two sides.
mb81_zpsectmhzz2.jpg

I have lore for this too. I should give this mountain name :lol: long before phantasy creatures land their foot into calradia, this mountain was a bloody battlefield of three factions. they are Sarranid, Khergit and Rhodok. they killed each other to acquired the great treasure of calradia that buried in that mountain. even until now the war still continue and no one ever found the treasure yet.
mb79_zpsmg7uytgk.jpg

You should send me that map so I could use it for v160

I would also get value from a savegame using this map so I can record the new location values and make a proper module_parties with
the location new values.  Then I should change in scripts game_start  to set faction memberships, attachments, and ownerships as they changed.
Next in scripts "initialize_trade_routes" needs to be replaced with new routes that make sense on the current map.  This in turn influences recruiting and town economy.  The sooner I have this the sooner I can return to you changes in trade routes.  I'll also need to add you to the credits sometime, credits are a big mess right now.

gsanders said:
whydott said:

mb71_zpstgqzwaoj.jpg
mb72_zpscehrxoj6.jpg
mb76_zpsgduxnyfc.jpg

mb80_zpsnlngvyet.jpg

mb81_zpsectmhzz2.jpg

mb79_zpsmg7uytgk.jpg

You should send me that map so I could use it for v160

I would also get value from a savegame using this map so I can record the new location values and make a proper module_parties with
the location new values.  Then I should change in scripts game_start  to set faction memberships, attachments, and ownerships as they changed.
Next in scripts "initialize_trade_routes" needs to be replaced with new routes that make sense on the current map.  This in turn influences recruiting and town economy.  The sooner I have this the sooner I can return to you changes in trade routes.  I'll also need to add you to the credits sometime, credits are a big mess right now.

I don't think I could send you the map, because it doesn't change the .txt file. it only changed in the savegame :???:

Cool map. I agree that it seems like the evil races are all in the south, but I actually kind of like that and chose Sarranid Sultanate as my starting faction just so I'd be in a target rich environment.

here is the link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hh4_wfMuxJ0tsPQ8Hk5nCZJ-EY1u2avL

somethings you may need to know..
I am in N6, but there are still "mis-giving" fief.
1. Thambuldor (Nord) that should be linked to Tacram Castle (Dwarf)
2. Eytherudren (Nord) that should be linked to Hour Tinuvel Castle (elf)
3. Malowmoor (rhodok)  that should be linked to Highgriffin Castle (mage)
4.  Dracden (rhodok)  that should be linked to fallwynne castle (mage)
5. Imholuna (rhodok)  that should be linked to Daeron Palantir Castle (elf)
6. emakadi (swadia)  that should be linked to valhasnosnar castle (elf)
7. faygate (orc)  that should be linked to barrowhaven castle (undead)
8. shadowmont (sarranid)  that should be linked to Keep of thorns (undead)
9. helvyndar (sarranid)  that should be linked to everhval castle (drow)
Number 1-8, I placed it near the real castle. here is the example : this eytherudren I placed near hour tinuvel
mb5_zpsda33na5m.jpg
but number 9 can't, because the Drow center I moved so far from sarranid (west Praven).
mb6_zpsmjqzxqcw.jpg

another problem is Bandit Lair.
1. cursed cementery, undead region. now because the undead moved, they can't do anything
2. shadow plane portal , blazing hand. the same
3. cursed battlefield, orc. it could still reach the orc, but still not good enough

My experienced in under 30 days ingame (I give you the savegame from day 1, not 30. so you can experienced yourself)
1. the undead far away land got whipped. as default starting game, the undead always have feast. so there is no vassal defending that far away land.
mb3_zpsskcoszln.jpg
mb2_zpsgdxfppmt.jpg
2. look at the picture above again. Faygate...
...7. faygate (orc)  that should be linked to barrowhaven castle (undead)...
become khergit land after they got the castle. I'm afraid...
...9. helvyndar (sarranid)  that should be linked to everhval castle (drow)...
...but number 9 can't, because the Drow center I moved so far from sarranid (west Praven)...
If Everhval castle got taken, helvyndar in sarranid region would got taken too :roll:

3. Drow castle captured by elf, might be because too close to elf center (Elf Forest)
mb4_zpsq2zdw1fl.jpg
4. Swadia or Sarranid, they both easily take down the drow. WHY~ :sad:
mb1_zpsp2g3h4xg.jpg
just that :party:

Back
Top Bottom