Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Roses are red, so do I
mb13_zpsdsmp9zlz.jpg

mb14.jpg_zpsqt1igmcv.png

Nice armor!

Is it in game?  I recognize the shape, but not the color composition, especially on the helm and horse.  Did you mod it?  I would not mind seeing it in game.

Tuidjy said:
Nice armor!

Is it in game?  I recognize the shape, but not the color composition, especially on the helm and horse.  Did you mod it?  I would not mind seeing it in game.
efilist said:
So do you what?

the helm and 2handed sword are new, the other were only  modification.
I trying to make "Knight of the King"

whydott said:
Make the Paladin more Gold-ish
Layer%202_zpshixdw6h8.png

Oh I think you could make a career here remaking armors.  Right now is a bad time but I suppose I could send you items and troops modules so you can track down what armors use what resources from items and troops what items each uses.  Also Troops has the upgrade trees used at the moment, while items has a section I made for an automatic Rigale crafting system that is still not used fully.

gsanders said:
whydott said:
Make the Paladin more Gold-ish
Layer%202_zpshixdw6h8.png

Oh I think you could make a career here remaking armors.  Right now is a bad time but I suppose I could send you items and troops modules so you can track down what armors use what resources from items and troops what items each uses.  Also Troops has the upgrade trees used at the moment, while items has a section I made for an automatic Rigale crafting system that is still not used fully.
whydott said:
Now back to WhyDott: If you make any more colorized armor send it to me.  The mod can use gear.  It probably badly needs LODs for performance as well, especially the elf and drow armors.
I actually planning to re-design almost every armor as I can, sending you one by one is a bit...  :fruity:

troops 
                at least 8 more list troops reserved
                at least 8-12 reserved troops for future use
              troop tree upgrade path changes
                possible special troops but only if the base code is altered so that costs accelerate as special items are added.  The total value of items added to special troops is tabulated and every troop added or changed requires an updated cost paid immediately.  Money will be much harder to get and out of game editors will probably result in a borked savegame.
and as this came out, If I get permission from you to design it, may I have the blueprint for the troops so I can make it arranged from scratch

EDIT: I'm not design the troop trees. I design the armor so I need to know what troop use what.
well, I will happily do that

It's amazing what a difference those relatively minor touches of color make.  Very impressive job.  You can grab those two sets, give them to the top tier Swadians and Blazing Hand paladin respectively, and call it a great start!

Tuidjy said:
It's amazing what a difference those relatively minor touches of color make.  Very impressive job.  You can grab those two sets, give them to the top tier Swadians and Blazing Hand paladin respectively, and call it a great start!

thanks :mrgreen: btw I make the red one for knight of king, I say this because I want to know what you think. Is it not too great to be knight of king? that was my first try, so it could be less great. If so, I may create new one for knight of king and give this one to highest  tier swadian cavalry instead.

this is top tier rhodok infantry :fruity: what should I call? punisher? slayer? monster slayer? juggernaut?
actually I want to make it more buffy but can't because weight is matter :iamamoron:
Untitled.jpg_zpsugh2mklv.png

whydott said:
thanks :mrgreen: btw I make the red one for knight of king, I say this because I want to know what you think. Is it not too great to be knight of king?
I am not sure I understand.  The Knights of the King are utterly badass, as badass as Swadians get.  Nothing is 'too great' for them.

That red armor is perfect.

Tuidjy said:
whydott said:
thanks :mrgreen: btw I make the red one for knight of king, I say this because I want to know what you think. Is it not too great to be knight of king?
I am not sure I understand.  The Knights of the King are utterly badass, as badass as Swadians get.  Nothing is 'too great' for them.

That red armor is perfect.

The red is not to hide their blood, like British army uniforms. The Red is for the blood of their opponents.

Both the Paladin and Knight of the King are sweet looking.

The almost understated use of colors makes them look all the cooler! :mrgreen:

Is it just my old eyes that are seeing the Paladin's sword as gold as well?
I'm not a big fan of gold weapons in general, but as an instrument of divine wrath upon evil and undead, it's pretty awesome!! :grin:

OldGreyBeard said:
Both the Paladin and Knight of the King are sweet looking.

The almost understated use of colors makes them look all the cooler! :mrgreen:

Is it just my old eyes that are seeing the Paladin's sword as gold as well?
I'm not a big fan of gold weapons in general, but as an instrument of divine wrath upon evil and undead, it's pretty awesome!! :grin:
thanks  :mrgreen: its Sun blade btw, its already in the game, damage++ against undead

is this weird? should I change the horn to steel instead?
1708220103b_helm_game_of_thrones_hounds_helm.jpg_zpsvrb3au4e.png

jkjkjkjkj_zpsoituz0ir.png

some info:
I was going to re-design the top tier Nord infantry (Jarl chosen) but the armor has too much polygon on it.
Layer%200_zpsenchdbh2.png

it contains 4000+ faces just for the armor itself not including the pelt
so, I redesign the armor which the lower tier use instead.

whydott said:
I was going to re-design the top tier Nord infantry (Jarl chosen) but the armor has too much polygon on it.
Layer%200_zpsenchdbh2.png

it contains 4000+ faces just for the armor itself not including the pelt
so, I redesign the armor which the lower tier use instead.

Many models are not very well made in this mod. Guspav is not an artist, and neither am I. I sort of understand OpenBRF enough to be dangerous,
but I don't think my skills are very special in it, while with code I think I am above average now, so my time is best used coding.

I better hurry up and send you some links to items (which shows the resource the item uses) and troops (which show the items the troop uses)
so you can find armors faster.

We have several problems that impact performance - for slow PCs and large battles, as they are similar problems.
1)  Too many polygons
2)  no LODs have been made by OpenBRF and added to the resource
3)  the armors are often Mount&Blade models and NOT Warband models, so as I am told there is a missing alpha shader value that makes some armors glow in green when users set some HDR modes in their own video options settings for Warband.

The worst of these are Elf, then Drow armors, but you will find problems in almost any faction, especially the oldest factions.
  I would be suspicious of Orcs also, but they do not have the details of the elf armors. The elf armors had many problems, and I do not think anyone did anything with them.

Sarranid and Blazing Hand were given new armors from "Crusaders Way to Expiation" mod so these are very detailed, Warband models compared to the other models.

whydott said:
this is top tier rhodok infantry :fruity: what should I call? punisher? slayer? monster slayer? juggernaut?
actually I want to make it more buffy but can't because weight is matter :iamamoron:
Untitled.jpg_zpsugh2mklv.png

I really like the look of the unit and the 'monster slayer' name! I would love to see some more elite units in the native kingdoms focused on killing orcs and other abominations. I mean, in a alternate universe where medieval soldiers had to face such dangers as huge trolls and undead invasions, wouldn't it make sense for them to develop some specialized troops to fight them?

going procrastinate my work is a mistake, now I'm being haunted by two monster from the sky
mb60_zpsh6vzxlca.jpg

Its been a while :lol: I has something to do with my college

swadian top tier cavalry
fghghg2_zpskz7yegfs.png

I will call it Swadian lion guard
Layer%204_zpsub0zydn7.png
I promise myself that I should done this and upload it tonight.
I think I should edit the face part (look like a duck) and the chest too glowing, I will edit tomorrow. and also the hair.

please give some opinion, I would really appreciate it :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom