hellriderstats_zps6b2aa6f2.jpg

Leprosy problems
lesserlichface_zps97225890.jpg
stats
lichstats_zps8d00d706.jpg
Good night
groupmoon_zpsb7224c86.jpg

A little video of the units http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIFCUdcRl5s

Now that is an army from hell! Very nice screen shots!
About the video, I suppose you could upload it to youtube and give us a link, that wouldn't be spammy at all.

you know that stone golems made me think if there was a spell that turned people to stone or a medusa or something that would be col :razz:

Skeleton unholy knight

Zombie unholy knight

Shadow unholy knight

My army of 50 mages spawned behind a hill. By the time we got over it the 40 desert horse men were 50 feet away, so i went in the the horse army and tried to block them to get enough time for the mages to make it over the hill, and in one big flash all the horse men died.

mb4_zpsc4304e0a.jpg

mb6_zps2d76d0c1.jpg

Thought this was kind of funny... :smile: Only fifty or so days into this game, so Shin'szaluk's Ladder hadn't changed hands or anything, still the Guild Master gave me this task:
3owyUlp.jpg

Ulvebane said:
Thought this was kind of funny... :smile: Only fifty or so days into this game, so Shin'szaluk's Ladder hadn't changed hands or anything, still the Guild Master gave me this task:
3owyUlp.jpg
Ummmm.... you might want to also put that post in the bug reports section  :lol:

I don't think it's a bug.  I think the kingdom ruler attacked a caravan containing goods purchased by the merchants of the city and the merchants are $#(#@% (expletive replaced).  Accordingly, they hire clandestinely a party to punish this action so as to deter it from occurring in the future.

I don't think it's a bug either, per se. Just an unfortunate series of events that had the lady of the city become a target. I do agree with mercav that it probably shouldn't be possible, I think it might screw up your relation with the city to complete this quest... :smile:

Anyway, I didn't take the job so not the worst of bugs if it is one. I didn't favor my band of 50 assorted rabble against the Matriarch. :wink:

Playing a paladin I have actually defeated some of the dark elf lords solo not that far into the game...got 5-6 levels from a single fight once.  Also it's quite easy to "help" a Lord beat another Lord and the starting relations you get as a paladin make that quite enjoyable.

CalvinG said:
Playing a paladin I have actually defeated some of the dark elf lords solo not that far into the game...got 5-6 levels from a single fight once.  Also it's quite easy to "help" a Lord beat another Lord and the starting relations you get as a paladin make that quite enjoyable.
I'm playing kind of a Nord archer setup, with full damage, mostly recruiting from prisoners I free from bandits. So at the time I had a bit of a motley crew with mostly farmers and militia, not really a match for the Matriarch.:smile:

Back
Top Bottom