- SCREENSHOTS -

Users who are viewing this thread

Volley fire !
1st line : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/mbwarband20120618235350.jpg/
2nd line : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/mbwarband20120618235359.jpg/
3rd line : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/mbwarband20120618235408.jpg/

I'm new to your mod , i was a sword and shield guy but now on im a huge fan of this era  :wink: Thank you for this great mod Gab.

My char in this mod, Captain Joseph; he's a Loyalist officer:
(In the sexy uniform of the British Legion!)

In battle, doing what he does best; Slaying the cowardly enemies of the Crown!

Weird; I feel like I wanna burn some churches, and manors...

I found this guy in a tavern, dressed in rags; I gave him some proper clothes, and he's a real officer now! The girls already like him.
This guy just gives 'badass' a new meaning!

Alan de Soison, to the rescue!
(A great guy, and my most trusted companion.)

I'm betrothed to Lady Eilif, and already dressing up for the Wedding:
(For the looks, I replaced my trusted Cutlass with an Officer's Smallsword.)

...and then I find myself in a battle:
(Couldn't do much with my Smallsword then.)

At least I intimidate the enemy with my dashing appearance:

...WTF, where's my uniform?!?

:cool:

Me and Lieutenant Gabrilduro, setting up a cunning plan:

(Note: I had to edit and re-size the screenshots in Paint, because otherwise they are too big for Imageshack.)

Nice, some good screens, and an interesting presentation to go with them.

At first I was very skeptical about Gabby putting himself and his supporters into a historical context, but it seems to work out surprisingly well...

Thank you!

BTW, that romance with Lady Eilif made a nice story. She was sister to a Spanish officer, and we met on a party. Her brother at first didn't like me at all, and I was busy gathering bot renown and poems to appease both of them. After some time, the brother asked me to train some recruits into 6 Veteran Infanteria. Happy with this chance, I recruited some more recruits and set off to make soldiers of them.
  Some days later, Spain and Britain declared war on each other, and, because I was a Loyalist officer in British service, it seemed I and lady Eilif would have no future together. But still she sometimes sent me messages biding me to visit her at New Orleans, and of course I went and sneaked into the city to meet her. She had little hopes that I somehow could persuade her brother to give us his blessings, espesially not that we were on the opposite sides in a war. But I refused to despair.
  Then it happened i came across her brother, and as he was running from me I catched up with him. I still had his Spanish guys with me, and I already had the 6 Veteran Infanteria. So when he shouted: "What is it?", I replied: "Hey dude, about the quest you gave me. Here are your troops." And I, the loyal servant of the British crown, gave the Spaniard his 6 Infanteria. Like a boss. :cool:
  The war raged on, but I was determined to force the Spanish into peace again. I kept hitting their smaller parties, and defeated them with my elite Loyalist troops. Many times I had to run for bigger forces, but when they were scattered I could pic them off. Between these raids I still found time to visit Lady Eilif now and then.
  Finally, after defeating many Spanish forces again and again, and assisting in British assaults on their castles and a city, the Spanish sued for peace. I found out Lady Eilif had another suitor, but fortunately, as she is a rahter ambitious lady, I could smash the bloke's head in to keep him off my girl, without upsetting her. And of course I did. :grin:

Captured Joe said:
Thank you!

BTW, that romance with Lady Eilif made a nice story. She was sister to a Spanish officer, and we met on a party. Her brother at first didn't like me at all, and I was busy gathering bot renown and poems to appease both of them. After some time, the brother asked me to train some recruits into 6 Veteran Infanteria. Happy with this chance, I recruited some more recruits and set off to make soldiers of them.
  Some days later, Spain and Britain declared war on each other, and, because I was a Loyalist officer in British service, it seemed I and lady Eilif would have no future together. But still she sometimes sent me messages biding me to visit her at New Orleans, and of course I went and sneaked into the city to meet her. She had little hopes that I somehow could persuade her brother to give us his blessings, espesially not that we were on the opposite sides in a war. But I refused to despair.
  Then it happened i came across her brother, and as he was running from me I catched up with him. I still had his Spanish guys with me, and I already had the 6 Veteran Infanteria. So when he shouted: "What is it?", I replied: "Hey dude, about the quest you gave me. Here are your troops." And I, the loyal servant of the British crown, gave the Spaniard his 6 Infanteria. Like a boss. :cool:
  The war raged on, but I was determined to force the Spanish into peace again. I kept hitting their smaller parties, and defeated them with my elite Loyalist troops. Many times I had to run for bigger forces, but when they were scattered I could pic them off. Between these raids I still found time to visit Lady Eilif now and then.
  Finally, after defeating many Spanish forces again and again, and assisting in British assaults on their castles and a city, the Spanish sued for peace. I found out Lady Eilif had another suitor, but fortunately, as she is a rahter ambitious lady, I could smash the bloke's head in to keep him off my girl, without upsetting her. And of course I did. :grin:
Lady Eilif? Lady Eilif? Have you been intimate yet? I think you may be in for a surprise :eek:
(Eilif is a male name, you see. A very male name.)
:razz:

Kissaki said:
Captured Joe said:
Thank you!

Lady Eilif? Lady Eilif? Have you been intimate yet? I think you may be in for a surprise :eek:
(Eilif is a male name, you see. A very male name.)

Sounds like someone is in for one hell of a suprize  :shock:

You are talking about my wife, goons! :mad:
Satisfaction I shall have! *Draws his Cutlass*

On-topic:

My other (newer) char, Gentleman Joe of His Royal Majesty's Grenadiers:

Keep your formation, ****ers!

Another charge:

Alan de Soison, attacking a Belligerent Drunk:

Get him, Alan! :grin:

My glorious Company:

Rallying my men during the assault on an enemy fort:

I love skirmishing with muskets in M&B!

You know, many British Grenadier officers used a musket in battle too, they were badass lads in real life.
But because I'm a Gentleman, I wield my Officer Smallsword in melee! :cool:

Nice Pics, Joe!!  :razz:

Edit by Gabby:

Added a rule to this SREENSHOT Topic so that you have to post at least ONE 1776 pic, even if you wanted to grat, ask or answer to posters....or I will split or delete your Post.

I will honor this new rule with some  beautiful screenhots:
http://img707.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb00f.jpg

some good new as well. Get this!
http://img801.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb1g.jpg
No time to comment them now but I will.
Enjoy  the new scenes and stuff... and Diplomacy etc etc working, now .

This is what I like to see in my game Menus and Supporter pics, for my Mods:
http://www.farwest.it/?p=5271

GREAT artist!  :cool:

Gab
PS...www.farwest.it is a great source for fans of that period time.

PSS...sorry Auldie...had to move our conversation...went out of topic and had no 1776 pics in it... :oops:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241512.0.html

Captured Joe proudly presents these screenshots from the newest version of 1776: American Revolution, version 1.5:

EDIT by GABBY:
Ehh...yes. That was a lot of work done, fixing and improving the Scenes, Items, Troops and the general gameplay.
It is not finished yet, but much more playable and enjoyable!
Thx for putting in evidence some improvements, I m sure you, or other Testers will find many more!

Please, remember to always turn of ALL INDICATORS on Options Menu, when taking Pics.
They will look awsome then

MORE screenshots of the latest version:

EDIT BY GABBY
Great job and very effective, Joe!!
Only last pics do not upload correctly, it seems.
Pls, remove all troop Indicators (is in main game menu, where the aim sight is.
Always reccomend to evbody, to turn all them down. Like in Videos
:wink:

EDIT (by Joe)
Thank you! :grin:
Weird, they work perfectly for me; is anyone else having problems with that, please PM me (with screenshots of this page pls).
Oh! I did misread, I thought you had said: "Turn on all indicators!" :oops: My bad.
I'll turn them off when playing again!

You know, I always make screens while playing, and choose the best out of them. I remember "posing" for s nice screenshot in the old "1805" mod for vanilla M&B; Before I knew what was happening, the enemy cavalry was upon me and my line of men, giving me no time to open fire, and ruining my screenshot! :mrgreen:

MORE screenshots (not too much I hope?)
^ (You can see Bannestre Tarleton in the Background, with his Green uniform :grin: )

I have some more screens from my new char; I'll edit this post later to add them, because I have to eat now (mother grows impatient).

EDIT by Gabby:
YEah! Poor Mum! Go, eat and do not complain on the food !!  :twisted:
Great job on all pics, now!!! Thx!

PS I remember "posing" for s nice screenshot in the old "1805" mod for vanilla M&B; Before I knew what was happening, the enemy cavalry was upon me and my line of men, giving me no time to open fire, and ruining my screenshot! :mrgreen:
Hahahaha...I know EXACTLY how that feels!!! Got killed once for the same reason...and my character went with one of those Gghhooowwwlll death cries of my mods....and he was sounding like: "you dumm, made me die for a dumm PIC!!"  :mrgreen:

EDIT:
LOL :lol:

Here are the other screens:
52158106.jpg

This mill be the last screens I will upload for now I guess; My Imageshack account gets filled by them up to its limit (I already deleted most of my old ones, for other mods/games), so I can't upload them alot anymore.

Figured I might as well make some screens too, so here it is:
mbwarband20120917171804.png

EDIT by Gabby:
Hahahaha...funny! ...and Great pics, thx for sharing!!!!  :razz:
PS ...just, pleeeeease: REMOVE those troops indicators!!!  :twisted:

I have the take-many-screens syndrome, so the screenshots are only available as download, I'm sorry.
But, these screens have inspired me greatly when I took them and when I re-checked what they looked like.
They greatly helped me making my examen d'écriture (how do you say that in English and I don't trust google translate), thanks to everyone who contributed to the mod! But I'll let you interpret the story in your way(because I'm lazy  :razz:).

A 73 Screenshots Story: Siege of Orleans
File size: 22 MB (twenty-two millions of bytes)
Resume: A malicious dutch General deserts with his army and proclaim himself Emperor. The first step in having an empire is to conquer a small but strategically place to defend. With all his mighty competence, he chose spain's north american colonies. The voyage was long and his troops are demoralized, but with all his might, he successfully capture New Orleans at the price of 170 men. However during the rest of the war against the spanish, he defends the city against the stubborn enemies until the city finally surrender when he died of a strange disease in the early debut of the 10th siege; 679 men are captured that day. The Mighty Empire didn't last long.     

A 96 Screenshots Story: Ghosts of The Past
File size: 35 MB (thirty-five millions of bytes)
A man's dream can become a very dangerous threat once the said man becomes a necromancer...
Kabogh, a nobleman who is deeply passionate of the medieval ages *finds* an odd book *somewhere not important*, exiling *himself* from *a place dear to him*, he hides in north america where he learns many disturbing things...
10 years later, Kabogh is now full fledged necromant and he built a big army of warriors of the middle ages; he's now ready to
conquer the world, starting by North America...
What you will see in this rar is him and his army conquering the Iroquois, New France. Later he annihilates the Creeks and New England, but I didn't take any screens of it. But you'll see a lot of funny things in this one.

A 151 Screenshots Story: Tales of Great Pirates: The Pirate King's Grand Raid on Orleans, The Pirate King Is Still a Criminal, Battle for Pensacola, The Pirate King's Raid on Pensacola/ or all under the name of Tales of Great Pirates: Rise of a King
File size: 43 MB (forty-three millions of bytes)
This one is too long to resume and introduce, but I can tell you that the last screenshot is a preview of the next chapter.

The screenshots are best viewed from numerical order and with Windows Photo Viewer.

P.S.: The truth is, that I'm too tired to type the resume of the last story so I'll add it next time I pass by if I don't forget[/i.

Back
Top Bottom