Screenshots and Videos!

Users who are viewing this thread

A little funny mashup by us. Polish is not really needed, but I can make subtitles if someone would like to. Enjoy!

(url seems inactive probably because I just registered on forums, nevermind it, the movie works)

Hi everyone. I'm in the process of uploading my recording of The Battle of Sulcoit event. The videos take a long time to upload, and there is over a hour-and-a-half of it, but part one is up!

Some pictures I took on the server (January 5th). I still suck a lot but oh well! Yeah.. I like taking screens har!

Part 1
I6Lp4l5.jpg

V856JcH.jpg

apHfbjO.jpg

bBP44O3.jpg

vMJrJo1.jpg

1u2g311.jpg

ugLXaSg.jpg

ALiWdgf.jpg

O27VZyU.jpg

xJRHItE.jpg

LosCaTZ.jpg

G7Fjipp.jpg

4mIo2xs.jpg

qk8ICsc.jpg

UanziOB.jpg

4rOy90p.jpg

XynS7W5.jpg

gJ8zulU.jpg

V85ErmW.jpg

v3QQ3F1.jpg

SgyCzKx.jpg

HNCs8vo.jpg

Part 2
swYki6y.jpg

ttfadYr.jpg

aG43zCj.jpg

EXTLrhv.jpg

Sbcyvnd.jpg

tmNOGPJ.jpg

IqVf5n3.jpg

JHKnn7K.jpg

wuftzi0.jpg

jLdRZHo.jpg

fg2aFHl.jpg

nGCQPn9.jpg

M1Xvr4B.jpg

iCaaPZa.jpg

z1TLWJg.jpg

IYydzJG.jpg

LJXwbig.jpg

0IoBWUG.jpg

Jumping on a horse... har!

Was fun!

~ O X I R | Ǫzurr Bláskegg

I am Jorundr Borgarrson, and battle today was fantastic ! If it wasn't for my ping over 200, It would be perfect!

Could somebody tell me what bottom takes screenshot in-game ? Thank you.

Kirves said:

heehee :grin: Also, I'm inclined to say ctrl+ s but I'm not actually sure despite doing it very, very often .

FrisianDude said:
Kirves said:

heehee :grin: Also, I'm inclined to say ctrl+ s but I'm not actually sure despite doing it very, very often .

Roughly speaking, the correct bottoms are as follows

Control.
Insert.

Enjoy! :lol:

Ozurr, there's some terrific screenshots in there! That one where Maurice d'Iveri get killed on his horse, or those of that handsome guy with the fasionable Rouen haircut are my favourites!

Steam probably has other keys for screenshots, but ctrl+insert should do the trick. The screenies are in your documents folder, not your game folder.

Great to see new players! Welcome to Vikingr!

FrisianDude said:
Jong.

I did some very poor throwing when I stumbled across your kumbaya hippy-crap. :sad:

A yes, I thought I heard some birin flying overhead. You'd better save your trees for some Frisian fierljeppen.

Some more I took on the 5th.

pAfDu1r.jpg

4ZnY1LI.jpg

whhYaDo.jpg

9iEfdvH.jpg

lbt7TIS.jpg

I don't know what happend in there ^ jump partaaay!!!
DkjqMXC.jpg

MXaCQSW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom