Screenshot Mega Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E2126A2E4678CC5062DA61A00526FBCA7CA7F0C4

Apologies for potato graphics - that's the game on lowest, and it looks absolutely awful. I'm sure games from 2007 were better looking. That's what I get for having a bottleneck in my GFX card at 1GB VRAM.  :cry:

So this ****er came and paid us a visit tonight. I mean, we went to see it fight some other dino first, but...

I died. I wanted my dyed outfit back, but I got trapped on the rock. I was watching the bastard when I was ambushed by a dilo that blinded me, knocked me off the rock. I didn't stand a chance. It was brutal.

Well, I made my character called Gob****e, and the tribe name defaults to Tribe of Gob****e. And I felt it was too amazing to pass up, so I added an s so that we were all, as a group, Gob****es.  :lol:

Antonis said:
Mighty fine job, man!

Thanks mate!

Wellenbrecher said:
That second screenshot you posted makes it look like **** though.

It's a bloom/sun glare ripe pretentious ENB. I agree it's real bad for playing and for most screens, but I don't see how it makes the armour look so bad. Take it for what it is, a striking flamboyant screen, which anyway seemed pretty obvious to me tbh. Cheers

Civ V

Well, suddenly Alex wants to be my friend.
Pity I can't do this: Republic of ****lords=World Leader OR ELSE Alex's offspring=Two heads

BBD94593CD6C3C13E9752245192EFCC445B4D8E5

God's Own Fire sure is effective. But... Napoleon became a **** and is waving his missiles around.

Way of the Samurai Sex
(forgot to take a screenshot where you have to sneak into her house and get her out of her futon so you could bring her to a Inn because that is a thing )

RjW8VfT.png
D3VSa3k.png
pxJoqsI.png
y4fPpn1.png
IDojHwZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom