Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nwn2ss080210205612.jpg

Grumph said:
COGlory said:
After re-looking at this pose
nwn2ss080210001819.jpg
and seeing that it's on sale for $10 (GamersGate) I might just brave SecuROM and get it.

You are making a valid point. The gold edition is only 10,18£. I am considering buying it.

How many hours of fun have it granted you, Ljas?

Well worth it IMHO. I've had it, and each expansion for them since they launched. Much love. Much love.

Kronic said:
Not really. You can play with a party of mates, but it's not really MMO. Some people do have very large servers  which COULD be counted I guess.

So, if I have Oblivion, and was really more looking for something multiplayer (not WoW-esque, but more like D&D) do you guys think it's worth $10?

panzermaster said:
Does anybody remember the game called populous the beginning. That game was great.
It was. But I never managed to beat the mission where you have to free your shaman from that tower with the airships.
Gnah, hated that.

It also didn't age very well and that was a pretty random mention of it after all.

COGlory said:
Kronic said:
Not really. You can play with a party of mates, but it's not really MMO. Some people do have very large servers  which COULD be counted I guess.

So, if I have Oblivion, and was really more looking for something multiplayer (not WoW-esque, but more like D&D) do you guys think it's worth $10?

If you want a group of about 4 mates and a laugh through a mostly decent RPG, then I would say it's worth ten of your silly foreign currency. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom