Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tralfaz said:
Carefully time your blast after a sticky bomb,
dgp1n5.jpg
1j91r7.jpg
Now it all makes sense.

He's also the best trader available in the tutorial mission. To think of it, the tutorial mission actually gives you a rather good setup to start with, and the events of the first years aren't too bad. On the contrary, the last time I started a proper game I got bombarded with a flood two seasons in. Raegquit.

Speaking of which:

arrowintheknee_zpse137685c.jpg

34xg8yp.png

28l9x6s.jpg

2lj44xx.jpg

6gbt6f.jpg

Orchid said:
Are half of those secondary wives simply deceased or is it possible to marry more women as a Songhai ruler than as an Arab or a Turk?

Yeah most of them are deceased. You get the chance to execute some of them when they try to kill each other's sons. It's the same old 4 wives limit.

It was typical of those kind of things.  Much difficulty keeping track of everyone, no communication between team, ect.

Yeah, GW2 had a few Wintersday activities that were instance and it was kind of bad team-wise. It doesn't help that the list showing your teammates only shows those within a rather short range of you so I was never really sure how many people were on my team and accused someone of rage quitting yet they were actually capturing the flag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom