Native Completed Scramble League America(SLA) Congrats to Slayer of Men Elite!

Users who are viewing this thread

i understand wanting to get along with your team but isn't it kind of childish to not want to play on a team just because you don't like someone?

a scramble league would give you a refreshing experience, whereas drafting can be biased/captains usually choose who they like and don't give others a chance.

To be fair a draft league would likely end up with rosters extremely similar to the 1st draft league. While that tournament was fun I think nevino is going for a more random approach to the teams this time.

Snazzelicious said:
i understand wanting to get along with your team but isn't it kind of childish to not want to play on a team just because you don't like someone?

a scramble league would give you a refreshing experience, whereas drafting can be biased/captains usually choose who they like and don't give others a chance.

Everyone would still be picked. It's not like there are a bunch of tier one players up for grabs. And the alternative is a captain getting a player who doesn't like them and that player just dropping out which has always been an issue with these tournaments. If Tito were still around he would be the first to tell you that we spent dozens and dozens of hours moving players around. Now there are counter arguments to moving players but in the end the only alternative is to let them quit and then there is not enough people.

I'm up for either to be honest I just think a true scramble league only works on paper. I have issues with certain people in the community but I always put them aside. Besides Vorn and his gang of one eyed euro freaks.

how come people apply without giving their steam???

like if im captaining itd be useful to have ur steam link so i can contact u. unless nevino is just gonna do all that rest his soul

Since I imagine you have a list of the signups so far somewhere is it possible to update the main post with that. I haven't really paid attention to all the names.

Name: Allie
Steam: .../id/alliephantasie
ID: Gonna need to give me a day on this.
Main Class: Flex, Cavalry/Archer experience.
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No): If I must I will, but this is a terrible idea for all involved.

Guess who made an account for this awful decision. FNG to Warband as well.

Name: Castratikron
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038097778
ID: 38916025
Main Class: inf/cav
Do you want to be a captain? (Yes/No) nah

nikklenikkle said:
Nevino said:
We are at 72 ppl registered! we need just 24 more to have enough for 8 teams!
how did we go from 72 ppl registered to 77 when arys was the only one who registered

People are registering with me via steam as well, since I have their steams I can give it out when we make teams.

All Players
Nevino
Guacc
Roberta
Zacty
Milky
Kane
Troubadour
RussianFury
Predurrdurr
Serj
Yoshie